PART 28: Disclosing her past (Part I)

Hey guys :)))

Picture of Ali on the side!

Song: "Alyssa lies". It gives me shivers every time... 

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

Part 28: Disclosing her past (Part I)

“It's not fair. It's not fair that he lets his rage take over, that he lets it rule him. I don't know why he has to let it rule him. I don't know why he has to be two people. 

I don't know why he gets to be two people, and I only get to be me, the one who is here to take what he has to give, and who is here to pick pu the pieces afterward.” 

- Amanda Grace

Avery's P.O.V.

One.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Two. 

Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. 

Three.

Get it out of your mind. Get it out of your mind. Get it out of your mind.

Four.

It's over. It's over. It's over.

Five.

Blood. Blood. Blood. 

Six.

Stop it. Stop it. Stop it

Seven.

Calm-

"Avery!" Asher yelled in agony as he barged in the bathroom.

I stared at him blankly with bloodshot eyes, not being able to move any muscle or understand what he was saying. 

He grabbed the razor and threw it to the other side of the bathroom. Then, he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead as I cried harder. 

"What happened, baby girl?" he whispered not minding having my blood running down his half-naked body. 

I remained silent trying to make my breathing more steady. 

I heard him gasping as he noticed my wrists which were bleeding. 

I didn't know what was going on. I mean, it was just another nightmare. Why was I so paralyzed?

"Wanna go back to sleep, babe?" he asked.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and carried me back to the bed. 

He brought his lips to my wrists and then wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down.

I snuggled further in his now crimson chest and shut my eyes. I, soon, drifted to sleep but the dream came back.

"You need to take the pills, Ali," I told her and brushed my fingers over her fire hot forehead.

"No way, Ave. I mean, I need some water, my mouth is dry as hell but there's no way I'm going downstairs while he's here," she said cringing at the thought. 

"I'll go. He's probably be asleep so if I'm quiet everything is going to be fine, okay?"

"I don't know... If only Tristan was here..." she trailed off.