Chapter 3: The Awkwardness

Start from the beginning

"I like you kageyama-kun" Hinata said at the rooftop. " i know you'd probably think it's gross and disgusting and inappropriate but this is how i've felt for the longest time. I know that you'd reject me and probably never talk to me again but but.." Hinata panted and kept saying words constantly.

"Dumbass, you kept saying things so fast like this when is it my turn, huh!!?" Kageyama looked pissed.

"Waaaah i'm sorry" himata closed his eyes looking really frightened and nervous with sweats rolling down his forehead squeezing his ands really tight.

Without Hinata's knowledge, Kageyama grabbed Hinata's collar and kissed Hinata's lip.

" i like you too, you little shrimp"  both of them blushed and they look at each other's eyes and put their heads against each other grinning. Kageyama held up his hands touching hinata's face and slowly lift up his jaw and they kissed again.
But that was just a dream that Hinata had.

Back to reality
After seeing Hinata was falling asleep, He gently stroked Hinata's hair then softly kissed hinata's small lips (writer's opinion 101: Bakayama is taking advantage of the situation >< ) a tinted red color gradually became visible on his cheeks and on his face. This was at the same time kageyama kissed Hinata in the dream.
He took his arm off hinata's neck . He then grabbed his pillow to his desk and laid Hinata's head on the pillow. He kept on starring Hinata's sleeping face all evening long until he subconsciously fell asleep next to hinata on the desk.
Mrs. Kageyama thought it was so quiet so she went upstair checking on them. She saw the two were sleeping safe and sound she didn't want to arouse their sleeps therefore she cover them with the blanket and walked slowly out of the room and grin.

----------- Sunday morning, Kageyama's residence------------

Hinata woke up and rub his eyes still remained unconscious.

"where am I"?  Hinata questioned himself. He looked around the room trying to flashed back memories of what happened yesterday. He almost flipped out after he saw Kageyama next to him, sleeping.

"Wait...WHAT?!" Hinata was shocked!  " i fell asleep?! What should I do? OH NO! Kageyama-kun would be mad at me" he couldn't sit properly he stands and walk around the room trembling.

Kageyama woke up by the sounds of Hinata's footsteps.
"What are you doing?" Kayak inserted angry face but it was actually because he just woke up.

"Eeeeeek" Hinata's body shakes and rumble as if he received a grim reminder.

"Sorryyyyyy Kageyama-kun! I accidentally fell asleep at your house. I swear it was unintended, really!" Hinata bowed looking all flustered

"It's okay dumbass, don't go apologize so often. Have some pride will ya!" Kageyama look down while scratch his neck narrowing his lips.

Hinata looked at the clock. "Wahhhhhhhuahhhhh!!! My mom is going to kill me!!!. Bye kageyama-kun sorry for yesterday!" He rushed out of kageyama's room and quickly geet Mrs. Kageyama goodbye.

"Thanks for yesterday Mrs. Kageyama" Hinata waved.

"You're welcome! Coma back later or even have dinner with us, okay" she smiled.

He ran as fast he as could that you can see smokes of dust tailing after him. As soon as he arrived home and open the door in fear knowing he was going to be scolded by his mom.
"Where have you been, young man?" She questioned loudly. "You have no idea how long me and your sister had waited" she continued

"I'm sosossoosos sorry, mom. This will never happen again I swear" Hinata was frightened and biting his fingers.

-----------------in volleyball club------------------

"So, have you made any progress?" Asked suguwara-senpai. Tanaka-senpai and Nishinoya-senpai overhead the conversation and come straight to join in.

"Well," kageyama blushed. "Indirectly, yes" he uttered.

"What do you mean 'indirectly, yes'?" Tanaka-senpai inquired threatening-ish kageyama.

Kageyama explained everything single teeny tiny bit of what happened on Saturday evening after that he went silence and looked inhibited.

"Hahhhhhhhhh?" All three senpais were shocked.

"Come on work harder, man! You are a setter in Karasuno's volleyball club, Kageyama Tobio!" Tanaka-senpai shouted.

Hinata heard Tanaka-senpai shouted he asked "what's going on, you guys?"

"Hmmm,... Nothing it's about Kageyama's toss for his new quicks" Suguwara-senpai replied. "Hinata, you are doing just fine, no worries" he continued. Hinata went back to practice.
During the practice Kageyama couldn't throw any toss accurately so Sawamura-senpai asked him to took some breaks. He sat at the bench starring at Hinata thinking of ways to convey his feeling across Hinata.

"Hey Kageyama-kun, let's go home together!" Hinata said,

"hm, okay! When Hinata grabbed his bike but because he was too tired from the practice, Hinata fell down with his bike. Kageyama rushed to help. He grabbed Hinata by his hands and help him with his stance but seems like Hinata sprained his ankle.

"Can you walk?" Kageyama asked out of concerns.

"I dont think so" Hinata seems to be in a lot of pain.

"Come on i'll give you a piggyback ride" Kageyama said with considerations.

He pressed Hinata's body against him and pick up his bike place it on the wall. Hinata suddenly remembered about the dream and he slapped Kageyama's hands away.

"What are you doing, baka?" Kageyama questioned but Hinata still kept blushing contagiously makes Kageyama wanted to blush too. It was one hell of an awkward moment for both of them.

"Oi! C-c-come on! Do you want to go back home or not?" Kageyama face was grumpily cute.
He held Hinata's both arm across his neck and then held Hinata's legs. Hinata hugged Kageyama's neck tightly from the back.

On their way home was the most awkward moment of their lives. The silence, the dream, the kiss, the piggyback ride. Everything.

*I spent 3-4 days drafting ideas and stories and took me hours to write this in wattpad. I worked harder than the last two chapters and i hope you enjoy this very chapter. Sorry if the words were repetitive and some mistakes i''ll correct it"