Chapter 2

Warning: this chapter is kinda depressing and there are mentions of panic attacks and bullying and awful stuff like that please don't read this if that is triggering for you
Lots of love, Anna❤️
_______________

That's where I came in.
_________

In the beginning, Derek treated me like everybody else he forced himself to see. Meaning, he barely talked to me, glared at me constantly, and intimidated me to no end.
But, it all changed one afternoon.
_________

I was sitting on a rock in the middle of the forest. Rain pebbled my face, as it came down through the thick mass of pine trees.
The sun was no where to be seen, and the moss on the rock I was sitting on, that usually softened my seat, was drenched in water. Rain seeped into my clothes from all angles, and chilled me to the bone.

But, I couldn't find it in me to care.

Today was my mom's date, her death date.
I remember her holding my hand as the light slowly left her eyes.

At the time I didn't understand why she had to leave. I didn't want her to.
I wanted her to come home with me and Daddy. I wanted to play pretend with her again.
She would be the Queen and I would be the prince, and we would save the kingdom from the dragons that invaded our land.
I remember telling her just that, and she said to me...

"Close your eyes my love, go on do it," I did," Now, picture me laying on a bed of flowers in my Queenly chambers. You, my brave Prince are at my side. King Daddy is there too. You are both looking at me in bed, I am sleeping. Maybe you wonder why I am sleeping, and King Daddy tells you that I am very tired and that I will be sleeping for a very long time. You must not wake me Stiles, I am resting. But one day I will wake up and we will slay the evil dragons again. Until that day Stiles, you will have to take on some of my responsibilities, like making sure King Daddy eats all his vegetables, and waving to all the commoners you see on the street. And until the day I wake up, my love, you will have to wait patiently. Do you understand?" I nodded still with my eyes closed.
"Good, I love you Stiles."
When I opened up my eyes again, there lay the Queen sleeping peacefully on a bed of flowers.

I missed her like hell, but that wasn't the only reason I was upset.
It was selfish I know, but today was a day that reminded me I wasn't normal. Today reminded me of things like my ADHD, Mom used to say that I was born with a gift that made me think twice as fast as the other kids that made fun of me for it.
To this day people still made fun of me for it, the only difference is now no one is there to comfort me on the days their word's get to me.
My friends try to make me feel better if they see me upset, but I guess I've learned to hide my emotions pretty well.
This day reminds me of all the anxiety, and depression I have, somewhat due to my mother's death. I remember a week after her funeral, I had a panic attack in school when someone mentioned Mother's Day. After that I was labeled the school freak.
This day reminded me of heartbreak, and anger, and sadness, and I didn't even realize my emotions piling up, until I couldn't breath.

--------------
Chapter two hope you guys like it lots of love as always
-Anna❤️