Meet

Jade ran from this old owner he had. The neko was sold to an old woman as a cat after being placed in an adoption center as a young kitten. His mother was killed by a man and he fended for himself, of course he was rurally weak however, and quite small. This old woman was actually nice when jade shifted into his human form, she just used him as a maid then and taught him manners. However she did get old and died, then he went back to the adoption center and was sold to a new owner, a terrible mam who almost killed the poor neko.
He ran as far as he could, back to the only home he knew, the adoption center. He looked back, bumping into peoples shoes as he scurried. He made it back to the center, and ran into one worker. "Hi, did you get out or run from your owner little one?" Jade stood and shook, men scared him. He yelped and ran off, the boy just shook his head and continued to work.
Jade had a unique color, pure black but beautiful teal eyes, and a scar on both knees. His ears white and his tail as well. He shifted into his human form, using his hoodie to cover his ears and tail as he walked around the store. He heard a dog bark at him and sped walked, once again into the younger boy. He blushed and looked down "s-sorry..." He apologized as the boy nodded, looked away and then back. "Hey, do you have a kitten that sort of looks like you?" His eyes widened and shook his head rapidly, his hood falling off. The younger male looked at the neko and awed "you're one of this nekos? I heard of them but I've never seen one!" He blushed shyly and looked at the younger boy, not saying anything. "My names Dominic, what's yours?" "J-jade" "oh cool name, hey you were running, you alright? I mean its late and my shift is about to end. I could walk you home." The older boy shook his black hair and thanked him anyways, going outside. The older neko shivered and went behind the alley, sitting on the grimy floor as he heard cursing in the background. "That famn cat!" Jades body stiffened and he heard the foot steps come closer. He heard a chuckle then felt a tug on his arm, he yelped and stood up. The man hit him and jade screamed, his 4'11 figure trying to fend off the 6'1 man. He heard another person run up and pull away the man before punching him. Jade shook fiercely, whimpering and covering his eyes. He felt himself he lifted up and taken away. After a minute or so they stopped and jade hesitantly looked up. It was the younger boy from earlier. "T-thank you." He said as the boy nodded. "Are you alright? Do you want to come to my place?" He asked as jade nodded and purred, walking with the boy.