The green-eyed girl pushed the two girls off her and kneeled down in front of Camila. "I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring."

"Lauren! Stop!" Camila whined as she stomped her feet in protest. She brought a hand up her face and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Dinah scurried back next to Lauren and tugged on her jersey. "She's in pieces, Mila fix her!" She grab the girl's shoulder and moved it side to side. "Please just shake her 'til you wake her from this bad dream."

"She's going down, down, down, down" The other girls harmonized then pointed back to Lauren, who was still on her knees.

She looked up at Camila with pleading eyes and clasped her hands together. "And I just can't believe my first love won't be around."

They all broke out in different dance moves as they sang. Lauren leaped back up and joined her team.

"And I'm like

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine"

She swayed her hips and sauntered over to Camila, her hands extended out as an invitation. The brown-eyed girl sent her a threatening look before breaking into a smile and accepting it. Both girls banded back with their team and chanted the lyrics along.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine"

Dinah sprung up one of the benches in the locker room and hollered, "ALLY!" Then directed everyone to back. The short girl swaggered out of nowhere with a snapback on her head and a water bottle in her hand.

"When I was 13, I had my first love,

There was nobody that compared to my baby

And nobody came between us or could ever come above!"

"OHHH!" The team bellowed.

"She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck,

She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks."

"WOOH!" Lauren cut in.

"She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and

At school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.

She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing

And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying..."

Ally tipped the water bottle to face the girls as the chorus looped. The locker room bounced as every single girl crooned.

"Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine"

Lauren searched for Camila in the sea of bodies. She found her screaming the words of the song, jumping up and down with Dinah. Her eyes lit up as she smiled and crammed through to get to the girl. She took a hold of Camila's hand causing the girl to whip her head towards her.