The brown-eyed Latina poked Lauren's face. "C'mon, Lolo. Turn that frown upside down."

"No." She replied stubbornly.

"Don't let the big meanie in the back put you down. Like you said just ignore her." Camila consulted.

"Hey!" Dinah voiced.

"Shush, China!" Camila silenced. "Laur, just listen to my voice okay?"

Lauren side-eyed the driver and sighed. "Fine."

"Atta champ!" The brunette grinned. "Teach me how to drive, Lauren Jauregui!"

"Only if you kiss me, right here." Lauren smirked as she tapped her cheek.

"Are you serious?" Camila groaned.

"Dead ass."

"Fine." The driver climbed over her chair and placed a small peck on Lauren's cheek. A faint click was heard. She snapped her head in the back and saw Dinah with her phone up. "Dinah."

"Huh? I'm just texting." The tall girl asked innocently as she met Camila's gaze, who stared her down. "LET'S DRIVE! Shall we?"

-

Camila stabbed her grilled chicken violently. Her nose flared up as she observed how close Maia was to Lauren. She clenched her jaw every time Maia brushed her arm against Lauren's.

"Mila, the chicken is already dead. You know that right?" Normani lifted an eyebrow at her captain as she watched the girl continuously stick the knife at the piece of meat.

"Why is Lauren not sitting with us? We're her teammates." Camila snarled, continuing to stare at the pair from across the lunch hall.

"Probably because Maia and her are dating now..." The dark skinned girl uttered slowly. Camila averted her gaze from the couple to glare at Normani.

"They went on ONE date! ONE! They aren't dating." The captain stated angrily. "Lauren even said it was nothing special. They went out to go to the movies, which is so... so... what's the word?"

"Oo. Oo. Romantic?" Ally chirped.

"No! Intimate. Getting all cozied up next to-" Normani bellowed excitedly.

"It's so BASIC! Simple. Dull." Camila noted with an annoyed huff. She picked up a fry and tossed it in her mouth. "Not very exciting, if you asked me."

Ally looked over at the couple and smiled. "But look at them. They're so cute together."

Both Normani and Camila turned their heads just in time to see Lauren tossed Maia a grape who caught it skillfully with her mouth. The soccer player giggled and threw her hand on Lauren's arm, letting it linger there instead of retracting it.

"Mila... Hey! Cuh-Mee-laa." Ally called but the girl was too busy burning holes through the back of Maia's head. "Mani, get her for me."

Normani nodded and pushed her captain roughly. She must have underestimated her strength since the girl to fell off her seat. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands trying to contain her laughter.

"FUCK!" Camila wailed loudly as her butt hit the cement, which echoed throughout the cafeteria. The lunch hall went completely silent and everyone focused in on the volleyball player on the ground.Everyone including Lauren. She felt the stares and quickly scurried back up her seat while she covered her face with her hand. Slowly the chatter picked up again and the students went back to mind their own business.