Chapter 15

Louis' P.O.V.

I watched Hazel as her and the twins ran up the stairs, leading to the light blue waterslide.

I couldn't help, but stare at Hazel. She looked beautiful, with her brown curly hair, up in a messy bun. Her bathing suit fit her beautifully, revealing her long, tan legs. The tattoo she had on her back stood out against the water, glistening on her back.

Hazel looked down at me, catching me staring, before blushing. I laughed, before I winked at her. She rolled her eyes, before smirking.

I was falling for her, hard. Her personality was so carefree, and bubbly. She loved everyone and everything, showing off her sweet side. I also loved the flirty side of her, that made Harry so mad. Not to mention her beauty.

I was overjoyed when she said she would move in with me. I loved spending time with her, even if we weren't talking. I just enjoyed her presence.

I love to hold her.

I love her smile.

I love her dimples, that would appear when she would laugh.

I love to make her blush.

I love her piercing green eyes.

I love the way she makes me feel.

I love.....her.

I love Hazel Styles.

My heart raced, as a smile appeared on my face. My stomach filled with butterflies, that flew around my stomach.

My feelings for her are so strong, I want to explode.

I want to scream to the world, I love Hazel Styles.

I have to express what I feel for her, I have to know if she feels the same for me.

Hazel and the girls appeared, and I ran to her.

I couldn't tell her know, it needed to be special. I want her to remember it until the day she dies.

I ran faster, and Hazel giggled, her dimples appearing.

I picked her up, and spun her around. I kissed her lips so passionately, I thought I would faint. I ran my hands up and down her sides, and her hands cupped my cheeks.

I heard the girls screech, Eww, but I didn't care.

Hazel pulled away, breathing heavily. I never noticed how much I needed this air, all I knew was her kiss took me to another world.

It felt as if nothing else mattered, as long as she was with me, in my arms.

She blushed, before looking up at me.

"What was that for?" She asked sheepishly.

I shrugged. "I just wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend."

"Hey I'm not complaining." She said, making me laugh.

"There you two are." I heard my mum say. I could hear the four girl's giggles from a mile away.

Hazel still had a faint blush on her cheeks, and she looked flustered. I tried to hide the smirk that was appearing on my face.

"The girls are tired, so I am going to take them home. You can stay if you want?" My mum asked me, and I looked at Hazel, nodding.

"We can walk home later." I said, and my mum nodded.

"Bye baby." She said, kissing my cheek.

She went to hug Hazel, as I waved be to the girls.