Chapter 12

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Harry, it wasn't that big of a deal." I whined, from the backseat of Harry's car.

"Mall jail, really Haz?" Harry said trying not to laugh.

"I knew you thought it was funny." I said, making him stick his tongue out at me.

Louis laughed, and I sent a wink his way.

We pulled up to the house not a minute later, and Louis took, my hand before helping me out of the car.

We walked behind Shannon, and Harry making funny faces at their backs.

"There you guys are." My mum said from the kitchen, as we walked through the house.

I gave Harry a look, almost like "if you tell mum I'll kill you."

He sighed, but nodded, before zipping his lips.

"Niall, Zayn, I thought you were staying in London?" I asked the two eating boys, as I walked into the kitchen.

"Justin, had a last minute interview." Zayn said, and I nodded.

"So I was thinking we could all do something together tomorrow, mum and I have off." Gemma said, as she walked the big bowl of salad to the table.

"Actually Louis and I won't be here tomorrow or the next couple of days after that." I said, getting Harry's attention.

Louis came behind me, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ooh, where are you guys going." Gem asked, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm taking Hazel to meet my mum, and my sisters." Louis answered for me, before kissing my cheek.

My mum came over and gave us hugs. "My little girl is growing up." She gushed.

Gemma hugged us too, but Harry was a little reluctant.

He shrugged, before a smile appeared on his face. "Oh come here." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Hurt her, you're dead." Harry said, before hugging Louis.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Louis smiled at me, making Harry, but gag at the same time.

We all sat down at the table, to eat and the other three boys smiled at me.

"What if you guys got married." Niall asked.

And Louis glared at him.

Weird.

"Or what you guys moved in together?" Zayn asked. And Louis glared at him.

Weird.

"Or what if you guys have little babies." Liam asked.

"I could finally have grandchildren." My mum gushed.

"We could be aunts." Gem and Shannon screeched.

"There will be no babies anytime soon." Harry said, making us laugh.

"I don't know." I said putting a hand on my stomach.

Harry glared at me, and I laughed.

"I'm kidding." I said, making him un-clench his jaw.

"Why did you glare at Zayn when he said we would move in together? Do you not want to live with me?" I whispered to Louis.

Louis' face became concerned, when I sounded hurt, and he caressed my cheek. "That's not it at all, he just ruined my surprise." Louis said, making me even more confused.