Chapter 19: Brandi

"Tommy that's from a pageant when I was sixteen." I say.

"I'm guaranteeing that you haven't grown." He says looking at the strap backed shirt.

"My mom is going to be at this bar, remember?" I ask and he grins.

"That means you can't get piss drunk like the last time." Tommy says and knocks his forehead on mine. "Hey, I wonder if your mom will get drunk!"

"I'm doubting it, babe." I say. "I haven't seen her drunk in my life."

"Well there's a first for everything." He says. "But either way, you need to find clothes." He looks around my closet.

I grab a pair of jeans and the first t-shirt I find. I pull on the blue jeans and the white David Bowie shirt. I look in the mirror and fix my blonde hair that falls straight down my back. I lace up a pair of blue Chuck Taylor's and grab my leather jacket. I turn around so Tommy can see me.

"How do I look?" I ask and he grins.

"Beautiful as always." Tommy says and kisses my lips gently. "I love you."

"I love you so much." I say and grab his hand. "Should we go? I think we're gonna be late." He takes my other hand in his.

"You know I don't think they'd mind if we were a little late." He says and plays with my fingers.

I look up at him and he smiles. Tommy's hands move to my hips and he pulls me closer to him. He leans down to kiss my neck and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.  Tommy stands up straight pulling me off my feet. He walks me back towards the bed and drops me on it.

"Or a lot late." He smirks.

We walk into the Roxy (that's my mom's name!) later on that night. Nikki, Vince, Mick, and my mother are already at the bar. I have noticed that if I'm with Tommy I don't get carded so that's exciting because I can actually get in the bar. He holds my hand and pulls me over to the table with his band mates and my mom. Tommy drags me into his lap and kisses my jaw.

We sit around and talk for an hour and my mother drinks a lot. I didn't think she drank but Christ, she could give these rockers a run for their money. The more she drinks the more she leans on Mick and kisses him or whatever, it's all really weird for me.

"Your mom is drunk." Nikki laughs.

"She is very drunk." I agree with a laugh.

Tommy's arms wrap tighter around me and kisses my shoulder. Then my neck and behind my ear. Tommy then bites my ear and I squirm away from him.

"Tommy." I complain and he laughs.

"Come on, I think your mom is drunk enough that you can drink." Tommy says and lifts me up off him.

He walks over over to the bar and orders enough beers for the table. The bar tender goes to get the beers Tommy pulls me into him and kisses my forehead. I knock my head on his chest and he kisses my hair. I hear Tommy laugh and I look up at him. He points back over to the table.

My mother is trying to strip Mick and I laugh. Mick pulls her up and walks over to us.  My mother nearly tackles me when she hugs me tightly.

"Brandi!" She squeals and I laugh.

"Hi mom, you're drunk." I say as the stereo starts to play Sweet Home Alabama.

"Baby, I'm from Alabama!" Mom squeals again and I shake my head.

"Mom, you're from Anaheim." I tell her and she starts to dance around.

"I'm taking her home." Mick says and I nod.

"Don't let her walk into traffic." I say and he laughs.

"I promise." He says and they stumble away.

I sigh and Tommy laughs.

"I can't wait to see her tomorrow morning." My boyfriend laughs.