Chapter 2: Roxy

"Come on Mama!" Brandi yells and stands in the doorway "Why aren't you dressed?" she asked, I stood in front of my mirror as I frowned at myself, I stand at five foot one a couple inches shorter then my daughter, My brother hair soaking wet from the shower and I weigh about 97 pounds soaking wet, since I had Brandi my weigh has been a little off, the doctors say it's nothing but I hardly eat anything, Brandi claims it's because I worry so much.

Bran comes over and puts her head on my shoulder "Mama, your as pretty as a picture" she tells me, I look up at her "Thank you baby, but I-I just don't know" I whisper, she goes over to my closet "Blow dry your hair while I find you something to wear" she said and looked through my closet as I blow my hair dry.

When I'm through I see has dragged out my old clothes from when I was fourteen, she laughs "I see your size in clothes hasnt changed why are you hiding these?"  she asked holding up a Led Zepplin' shirt and leather pants, I scowl "Thats what I wore when I was wild and stupid before I had you" I said, and knocked her on the head with my hair brush.

"Can't you be Wild and Stupid a little longer?" she asked, and held the shirt up "IF you don't wear it I will" she said, I scowled and grabbed the shirt from her "I'm your mother still, and tonight if things get too owdy I am taking you and your boy out to eat, get it?"

"Got it."

"Good" I said, and dressed in the leather pants and Led Zepp shirt, I put on white knee high boots that laced up the front, and fixed my hair puffed up with my white leather hat, I put on white leather gloves and grabbed my black leather jacket I walked downstairs and Bran smiles.

"If you werent my mom and thirty three, I would think you were hot and twenty two" she said, I rolled my eyes and hit her head with my hand "Lets go. Just remember things get too rowdy we are going out to eat."

"Yes, mama, I know!"

I love annoying my child.