Chapter 7: Brandi

My head is killing me before I even open my eyes. My whole body aches as well. When I open my eyes I look around to see that I'm in the back seat of a car. I'm freezing because of my lack of clothing. Tommy's arms are wrapped tightly around me and his head is on my chest while he sleeps.

I don't remember much of last night I know that I made some sort of bet with Vince and Mick was trying to talk me out of it. That's all that I remember.

What time is it?

How much did I actually drink?

Tommy stirs and opens his beautiful brown eyes. He kisses my chest before looking at me. He smiles his perfect smile.

"You were so drunk." Tommy tells me. "How much do You remember?"

"Not a lot." I admit and he laughs.

Tommy fills me in on my actions from last night. Everything from Vince's bet, to drinking at the bar with Nikki, to me calling Tommy pretty, to me dancing around in the parking lot, to trying to do the sex thing while Tommy drove, ending with me striping down in the backseat of the car.

"Last night was so much fun." Tommy concludes and kisses my collarbone. "Round two?"

"Not here, sleeping in the back seat isn't the most comfortable." I admit and he laughs.

"Try being six two." Tommy kisses my lips. "So shower? Bed? Couch? What's sounds like the best idea?" He kisses my lips after every option.

"Surprise me?" I say as I pull on my underwear and Tommy smirks.

So after rounds two, three, four, and five. We get out of the shower and seeing that it's nearly two in the afternoon we drive back to my mom's house. I pull on new clothes and since my mom isn't home we have round six. Then Tommy drives to Nikki's where he said we'd all meet up.

"Your mom was on a war path this morning." Nikki says.

"She punched me in the face!" Vince complains.

"I don't get it, why was she on the war path?" Tommy wonders.

"Well a lot of it had to do with the fact that you stole her daughter." Vince states and Tommy laughs.

"Mick calmed her down." Nikki says and I look at the guitarist.

"Ive seen her in psycho bitch mom mode, how did you calm her down?" I wonder and he shrugs.

"I promised her that you were safe with Tommy and I hope I wasn't wrong." Mick says and glares at Tommy (who's grip gets a bit tighter around me).

"I can keep her safe." He mumbles. "I made sure she didn't get hit by a car while she was drunkenly twirling around the parking lot." Nikki and Vince laugh.

"Ballerina was drunkenly twirling around the parking lot?" Vince wonders and Tommy nods.

"She doesn't even remember." Tommy says in a loud whisper and I smile.

"I told you that letting her do shots like that wasn't a good idea." Mick says and Tommy sighs.

"Brandi is alive isn't she?" He wonders.

"Yeah and you're lucky because her mom will be home any minute." Mick says looking at the time.

This should be fun.