Chapter 1 - Reunited

A/N : My bad for the long wait , I had a severe case of writers block but I'm back now. Hope y'all like it and just let this be a early Christmas present from me to you. :)

I woke up early as usual, and did my daily routine. As I took my shower I couldn't stop thinking about last night. Shit, I couldn't even sleep.

The fact that my dad laid his hands on Keyshia errrked my nerves.

I got out the shower, dried up, applied lotion, and got dressed in that order. I'm on a fuckin time limit today. I gotta go get my money real quick before anybody wakes up.

I gently walked over to my dresser and got my keys. I'm not tryna wake up Jordan. I got the keys and held them tightly so they wouldn't make a sound. I walked out and went to the guess room to check on Keyshia. She was sound asleep. I walked to the door and gently opened it.

" Where tf you goin ?" Jordan said.

I quickly turned back to face Jordan. I sighed.

"I know yo ass ain't goin to make a drop." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Look I can handle myself so don't even-

"Sheela ?" Keyshia said. I looked at her.

"Hey , how you doin..you feel better." I asked as I ran over to her and rubbed her face. Her face was still a little swollen and you could still see the bruises.

"I'm good , you goin somewhere ?" She said.

Jordan looked at me with his eyebrow rised.

"Um yeah, I got some things to do." I said.

"So ....what am I going to do ? Stay here all day?" She said.

Shit ! I ain't even think about that.

" Um...." I sighed.

"Go get dress." I said. She nodded and went. I walked in my room and Jordan followed.

"Ha , thought yo ass was gonna leave huh." Jordan said.

"Ha ha ha, shut the fuck up." I said and hopped on the bed.

"Aw somebody's mad." He said being childish.

"Fuck you." I said getting annoyed.

"We almost did last night." He said smirking. I chuckled.

"Key word is almost...and I wasn't gon let you and plus , you know you can't handle this." I said.

"Haaa , it ain't nun Jay can't handle." He said.

I shook my head....Jordan's cocky ass.

I laid down and waited for everyone to get ready. I watched Jordan from the corner of my eyes.

" God damn" I thought to myself. I can't believe last night I was gonna give it up to him.

"I see yo ass lookin." He said. I looked up at him.

"Ain't nobody lookin at yo ugly ass" I said with a smirk. Jordan shook his head.

"Gurl you know yo wants this." He said in a ghetto female voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga don't nobody want yo ugly ass." I said.

"But I'm pretty sure you did last night." He said.

I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

" Ha, killed !" He said. I threw a pillow at him.

"Hurry yo ass up." I snapped.

"Who tf you rushin ? " You better take yo ass somewhere else wit that." He said.