He smirked and began to shake his hips. I gulped. "Does too." He taunted.

"Nope, not a bit." I said, my voice wavering.

Luke swiveled his hips more and then he began to do little thrusting motions, slowly as if he were teasing me.

My eyes bugged. "Luke, okay stop. Luke!"

Luke started laughing, shaking his head. He returned to standing and walked over to his dresser. "Okay, okay. I'll put some pants on."

Luke pulled out a pair of plaid pajama bottoms and slipped them on. He turned to come back into bed but I stopped him. "Shirt too, mister."

"Do I have to?" He whined.

I looked him over. "Okay, maybe leave the shirt off..."

Luke smirked slyly and slid back into bed, immediately wrapping his arms around me. My body formed to his as I rested my head back onto the pillow.

"Last time I checked," Luke said. "This was my bedroom and not yours."

"Well as long as I'm in here it's mine too." I stated.

  I felt him kiss the back of my head just above my ear. His breath whisped against my skin and I shivered. "Well, in that case," He whispered. "I think I'm fine with this being your room too."

  I grinned before drifting back off to sleep in Luke's arms. The next thing I know an alarm is blaring. I sit up in bed to realize Luke wasn't there anymore. We'd fallen asleep for another two hours. It was now 8.

I got up and walked to my room to get ready for the day. Once I looked myself over in the mirror feeling happy with the outfit of jeans and a simple tshirt, I walked out in the hall. But I stopped in my tracks when I heard Luke singing. Following the beautiful sound, I made my way back into his room and leaned against the door frame of his bathroom. With a small smile I listened to him.

"Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start.
I see it in your eyes, you can feel it from my heart.
From here on after let's stay the way we are right now,
And share all the love and a laughter a lifetime will allow." He sang.

I straightened up and began to sing along with him. "I cross my heart and promise to give all I've got to make all your dreams come true."

Luke slowly faded out but I kept singing. He slowly opened the door, emerging with a shocked grin on his face.

"In all the world you'll never find," I sang and Luke finished for me. "A love as true as mine."

I smiled and blushed, looking away. "That was beautiful. I didn't know you could sing." He said.

Looking back towards him, I smiled sheepishly. "Thank you, Luke. That's my favorite song."

We stared at each other for a long moment before my stomach growled. I giggled, causing Luke to chuckle.

"C'mon, let's go make breakfast before the kids all wake up."

For breakfast I made pancakes and bacon as well as eggs and toast, the works. As I flipped a pancake on the hot griddle, Luke came up behind me and ran his hands up and down my arms, sending chills crawling across my skin. He rested his head on my shoulder and began placing little kisses along my neck.

"Luke," I slightly moaned. "Stop you can't do that."

Luke ceased with the kisses but still held me. "I know," He whispered. "We're moving too fast, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm still so hyped that you feel the same as I do. I haven't even asked you to be my girlfriend yet..." He whispered.

I turned the griddle off and stood still, whispering just as he did. "Why don't you then?"

Just then I heard footsteps and a phone ringing. O quickly became untangled from Luke's grasp just as Til walked in.

"Miss Caroline your phone is going off." He said holding my cell phone out to me.

"Thank you," I said, glancing down at the screen. It was my mother. "Hello," I answered.

"Caroline! Oh thank goodness I thought you'd never pick up!" My mom breathed into the phone hectically.

"Ma what's wrong? You sound worried." I asked, becoming concerned.

I looked at Luke and he shot me a worried glance. I just shook my head.

"Caroline you need to come home now. Quickly darlin', it's Amy and the baby."

Author's Note:

I need at least 35 comments to update!

What did you think about the little blush-fest in the bedroom at 6 am?
• When will Luke ask Caroline to be his girlfriend? He seems so eager to move quickly.
• What's wrong with Caroline's sister and this baby that her mother called her about?
• Predictions?
• Overall thoughts?