TransplA.N.Ted

Annie's pov

My name is Annie Parks. I am 10 years old.

"Annie come on we're going to be late".

That's my older sister Chiyna Parks she's 1 year older than me.

Today we're starting a new school and she's very excited, me I'm kinda nervous.

I mean it's a new school and we're not going to a elementary school we're going to High School yes Webster high school to be exact.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to get me some orange juice when Cameron stomped in the living room.

"This girl is ruining my social life" he screamed. I rolled my eyes at my big bro, I love him but he can get on people's nerves.

Time skip

We walked into our new school and all I could say is MAJOR upgrade.

"Oh my gosh look at this place" Chiyna exclaimed.

" lockers instead of cubbies, drivers Ed instead of kiddie bikes" she continued.

Just then a cute probably ninth grader walked by. "Him instead of-"she stopped when dad looked at her.

"What was I talking about" she said.

I tried to cover my laugh.

"Why do they have to come to my school" Cameron complained.

" it's not my fault that their gifted just like it's not my fault that your not" my dad said.

Me and China smiled.

We walked Into a room full of kids and they looked my age.

Some of them were fixing on robots others were painting, I even saw a ballet dancer twirling.

" this place is so cool" I said.

"Great another ant" a guy said.

" hey what's with the name calling"my dad asked getting defensive.

"No dad were a ant because we're in the advanced natural talents or "A.N.T" program" I stated.

Then a guy that had on a yellow and black striped shirt on with black pants cameover to us.

" no I meant real ants some one left the little ant farm open now these little guys are every where" he said as he saw one crawl on his shirt and flicked it off and landed on my dads shirt.

"GET IT OFF I mean get it off"he tried to play it off cool.

I stifled a laug as Gibson got into a pose and said;
"welcome to the A.N.T FARM I love doing that".

All while a blonde girl mimicked his greeting.

He looked back and saw her and she acted like she didn't do anything.

"Are you my teacher" Chiyna asked.

"Nope, teachers need a degree I'm Gibson" he replied.

I looked at him weirdly. "I'm your tutor,guidance councilor ,and therapist all rolled up in one" he continued.

"Like you with music and Annie with sports every one has a unique gift" he explained.

"Benny over there is a robotics expert" he said.

Benny made the robot he was working on wave, we waved back.

"Angus is a computer genius"he said.

Chiyna walked over and grabbed his controller. Alarms started going off.