Chapter 1 : Her replacement

~

Yuki took slows steps in the hallway holding a flashlight. 'I'm so stupid! How can I forget my homework?'

She finally got to her classroom and got her homework. She sighed with relief, "Thank goodness I got here safely" Right then she heard something behind her. She froze and her eyes widened. She looked behind her but saw nothing. She heard something coming towards her classroom and immediately hid under the teacher's desk.

She took a peek and saw a boy and a girl. 'Miki? What is she doing here? And who's that boy'. The next second she saw the boy push Miki s hair away and bite into her neck. Yuki was so shocked that no words came out. He kept sucking her blood out until Miki couldn't move anymore. He dropped her on the floor and was about to leave when he saw Yuki from his side eye. He quickly turned to her direction and she gasped. He slowly walked towards her. 

"P-please don't do anything to me!" her voice shook.

The boy grabbed Yuki's face and moved closer to her.

"Ryosuke stop!" Miki screamed "Please don't hurt Yuki!" 

Ryosuke looked at her and chuckled "I thought I killed you"

Miki weakly stood up "Yuki get out of here now!"

Yuki was about to run away but Ryosuke grabbed her hair "I can't just let you leave after you saw what happened. Come with me" he dragged Yuki.

"Ryosuke no!"

Ryosuke glared at her and a red beam flashed out of his eyes and Miki fell to the floor.

"Miki!" Yuki shouted but Ryosuke ignored her and dragged her away. "W-what did you do to her?!" she tried not to sound scared.

Ryosuke ignored her and dragged her into the infirmary. This wasn't like the infirmary she was used to. He pushed her on the bed. She was shaking.

"Are you scared?" he asked as he sat down on one of the chairs.

She shook her head. He smirked and walked closer to her. She gasped seeing his sharp fangs. "What is your relationship with Miki?" she asked bravely

"She's my fiance"

"Your what?"

"Fiance"

"Fiance?!"

He laughed "Her parents sold her to my family"

"W-why did you try to kill her?"

"She tried to escape so I punished her"

"Well you can't force her to marry you if she doesn't want to!"

He smirked "Why do you act so strong Honoka Yuki?"

"H-how do you know my name?"

He chuckled.

'Vampires can guess names?! None of the books I read said that...'

"Leave Miki alone!"

Ryosuke smirked "Then do you want to be her replacement?"

Yuki's eyes widened.

"Exactly" he stood up "Stay out of this and if you tell anyone, I will kill you" he started walking away from her.

"I'll do it!"

He stopped.

"I'll-I'll be her replacement!"

'What the hell did I just say?'

Ryosuke pushed her on the bed and bit her neck.

~

It's so short, but that's how i write fanfics hahah