Chapter 1

Cole's P.O.V

Jay growls again. He is still on the kick that I stole Nya.

The truth is, I don't like Nya. The only reason I was trying to get close to Nya was only to get close to Jay.

"Look," I say. "I hate to be mean, but-"

"YOU'RE ALWAYS MEAN!!" Jay yells.

"Please listen." I say clamly.

He nods and sits down across from me. He looks rather nervous.

"I hate to be mean, but... You're not intimidating. Not one bit. I want to try something."

His eyes widen as he looks at me. "It's nothing bad," I say.

He loosens his tensed muscles as I continue. "I want to work this out. You know, as friends and not ememies... Whatdya say?"

He looks down for a moment. His eyes are expressionless for the long, silent moment.

He finally looks back up after what seemed like an eternity. His eyes sparkle with excitement. "When do we start?" He asks.

"Whenever you feel like it." I reply.

"Tonight," he says. "After dinner. Meet me in your room."

I nod and stand up. Jay stands up and reaches a hand towards me. I take it and we do a quick bro-hug just before Lloyd walks into the room.

I smile and quickly avoid his question before he asks it. Tonight is the night. I think. I'm going to tell him...

~Time skip 3 hours~

I smile and sit on my bed. Jay should be here any minute now...

After a few minutes, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yell.

Jay opens the door and steps inside, quickly shutting the door behind him.

I smile and pat the open spot next to me on the bed. He smiles back and sits down next to me.

Come on Cole! My mind yells. You can do it!