10 bye (?)

halla pov

today is the day where our competitiom is being held and its already abt a month im oficially a girlfriend of jeon jungkook and wonwoo with yein .

everything gone fine and now i need to spend my last one week at SOPA or should i say my last week in KOREA ? yeaa i need to spend time with jeon jungkook . its a relief that jungkook already know that im goin to leave Korea .

flashback

ms.lee : halla-ah , i do this as i told to

halla : wae ? whats wrong ?

ms.lee : halla your mom tokd me that you will be leaving korea a week after the competition .

halla : but why ?

ms.lee : your mom said because your father got a work at Japan .

halla : thank you for the information . but cant you dont tell the other ?

ms.lee : okah halla . as you wish .

end flashback .

jungkook : halla r you okeyh ?

me : yaaa . so where will we start first ?

FAST FORWARD

today is the day im goin to leave korea . yaa my parent already in japan . jungkook send me to the airport . i really sad that im goin to leave him here . who will he be with when im gone ? will someone taking a good care of him ? will someone replace my place for him ? will he be okay if im gone ? will he remember me if im gone ?

many thing playing in my head . as soon as we arrive to the airport , jungkook holding my hand really tight. and now is the time where we really need to be apart .

my tear slowly fall down to my cheek as i look down at me shoe . jungkook hold my chin that make me look at him. he wipe my tear with his thumb . i saw his eyes start watering .

jungkook : uljimaa halla-ah . im goin to be okay .

he said as his tear fall down to his cheek .

halla : neodu uljima (you too dont cry)

i said as i wipe his tear away . he smile and i start to smile too . that smile i will never forget . we hug each other for a while and staring into each other for a while .

jungkook pov

she smile . the smile that i will never forget . we hug and staring into each other for a while . i slowly let go of her hand as my heart slowly broking into a peace .

halla : lets broke up jeon.jung.kook.

she said my tear and hers start falling even harder .

me : yea lets broke up lee.hal.la

just like that we broke up .

she walk to the entrace . she is beautifull even when she is walking . everything abt her is beautifull . she dont look back at all . i know she is crying .

halla pov

' bye korea '

third person pov

its been a year since halla move to Japan . and that mean it already a year since jungkook and halla broke up .

[[ ouwh yaa read the character again because i add the extra character so the story goin to be more fun i think (?) haha watever its ok if u dont want to read but yaa there goin to be extra character .and i change a bit abt yein ]]