Blood, sex and vampire fangs chapter 6

Start from the beginning

I headed over to Elizabeth’s house where she was staying and saw no lights on and heard no chatter or breathing. A nauseous feeling swept over me as I knew where she would be. Getting into my car I drove over to the jocks house and memories stirred within at how I had been at these parties and what had happened. My sister was not like these people, she wasn’t like me. I got out of the car and headed in to the house. The music was blaring and girls and boys were scattered everywhere, obviously having a good time. I scanned the room and after failing to see my sister I decided to hunt her down by her scent.

Glaring at everyone I passed so they wouldn’t come near, I tracked my sister and ended up outside a door. I lost my nerve, I could smell sweat and sex, could hear relaxed breathing and I gulped down the brotherly fear of wandering what on earth my sister was up to. Closing my eyes I clenched my jaw preparing myself for what I was about to see. Taking a deep breath in I broke the lock and sauntered into the room. Only to freeze at what I saw. Outrage poured through me as I saw my sister and the boy. In bed. With each other. Naked. Utterly shocked and sadness running through me, I stared blankly at my sister who was looking back at me with pure shock and fear. I had lost my little sister to a scum bag who she had given her innocence to. 

“Dude, can’t you see we were sleeping, get out!” The boy shouted in an angry yet sleepy voice. I looked away from my sister to see the boy standing up in his boxers, he couldn’t feel the warning radiating of my body, couldn’t feel my rage and didn’t know when to back down.

“Seriously get out you perv” he said in a menacing tone that I wasn’t remotely scared of.

“Ja...” My sister went to warn but it was too late, my fist made contact with his face.

Amanda’s POV

I looked in shock at Jack who was getting back up off the floor.

“Please don’t “I pleaded my brother who looked as if he was going to kill Jake.

“Get in the car Amanda. I’m going to deal with him then I’m going to deal with you” defiance and fear shot through me and as Blake grabbed hold of Jack I intervened and pushed Jack out of his hands.

“No you listen to me. I’m not going anywhere Blake. Leave Jake alone, I wanted this.” Blake let go of Jack and looked at me with disbelief

“I don’t believe you know what you’ve just started. No sister of mine will be a whore, HE will NOT walk all over you and use you, and I won’t let him. Damn it Amanda! Haven’t you learnt anything from me?”  Blake shouted in my face. Whore, he called me a whore. Tears sprung to my eyes, I wasn’t. I felt Jack put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

“She’s not a whore and I wouldn’t use her as you said, I, I do really like her” Jack said with defiance and confidence in his tone. I sucked in a breath and peeked at Blake from his shoulder.

“Like isn’t the word I was looking for little boy. You don’t get my sister just because you like her. Are you going to g o out with her?  Marry her? Do you LOVE HER? No you won’t, she will be just one more notch on your bed post I know boys like you, Amanda get in my car and let me sort him out” Blake shouted at me without leaving eye contact with Jack. They were both sizing each other up and I was afraid a fight would break out

“Jack what’s going on in here, I heard shout....”  I closed my eyes as Jacks sister walked in to the room. I hoped she wouldn’t recognise me.  Jack and Blake turned to look at Jenny as she faltered at the sight in front of her me in my bra and pants, Jack in his boxers and Blake standing broodingly.

“Hey sis we are just having a disagreement, but it’s sorted now isn’t it” he looked at Blake for confirmation.

Blake took a menacing step closer and Jake took one too. “Nothing’s sorted little boy”

Desperation flooded through me. Blake would kill Jack, could do it easily. On a whim I turned to jenny

“Ring Georgia and get her back now, before my brother kills Jack” Jenny left the room to call Georgia.

“Please Blake, leave Jack alone” I whispered and knew it was the wrong thing to do the moment it came out of my mouth.

“You will stick up for this low life but won’t try to understand what I’m keeping you from, Amanda I’m your brother I protect you and trust you and you break that trust. You’re sixteen, still a child”

“She isn’t a child, stop treating her like one” Jack raged in a clipped tone

“Stay out of it” My brother growled lowly at him.

“No, I don’t think I will”  

“Right you son of a bitch” and with that the fight began.  

Blake punched Jack in the face, and Jack stumbled backwards. Blake pushed forward and pinned Jake up against the wall .Jack was released with a punch to Blake’s gut. Both where growling at each other

“Give up little boy, you’re not going to win” Blake says with another punch. Jake wipes the blood of his lip and smirks.

“I don’t think I will mister territorial, after all I like your sister and she likes me, I think I may go for a round two” Jack says lightly with a smirk on his face.

“I’m going to kill you” Blake screams and grabs Jack's neck and squeezes “Slowly and painfully boy”

“BLAKE” I scream trying to release his hand of off Jack “HEs going pale, you’re going to kill hi...”  

“Oh my god!” a voice squeaks from the entrance and we all turn. I go red from embarrassment, Jack pales tremendously and look’s shocked and Blake goes still then turns to look at the intruder, with a simple look he releases Jack who falls in a lump to the ground. I rush over to make sure he is alright whilst my brother stands rigid  looking at the bundle of crumpled cheerleader uniform who has red eyes and blotchy cheeks.

Sorry it has taken me sooo long to upload please vote and comment  : )