Blood, sex and vampire fangs chapter 6

Hey guys, so it’s been AGES since I uploaded (which I apologies for!) And I noticed the last chapter had a load of spelling mistakes, which I will edit. So here is the next chapter :)

Blake’s P.O.V

Slamming my car door, I marched up to the front door of my home. The lights where off and made me believe that Aaron wasn’t home. The door unlocked and I shut it behind me. There was no need to turn the lights on, I could see perfectly without them on. I searched for Aaron, opening doors and peering into the dark rooms. All were empty, except the spare room (known as Anna's room).

Aaron was sat on the spare bed, holding a bottle of brandy. He stared ahead at the picture. I didn’t need to turn to see it. It was the picture I had got for him for Christmas: A blown up picture on a canvas of him and Anna, four years ago. Aaron sat on the pink bed sheets what Anna had slept in, staring at the picture of them and drinking a bottle of brandy. I noticed the label and couldn’t help to glare at him in his self pity.

"Hey bro, I'm all for self pity and drinking, but is that MY bottle of 1950 brandy?!!”

He shrugged and slugged more down. "It tastes quite strong; I grabbed the nearest bottle sorry”

I sighed. I couldn’t stay mad at him when he was in this state.

Walking to the fridge I pulled out a carton of blood and examined the type O negative. It would have to do for Aaron. Pouring it into two glasses, I headed back to the spare room, where Aaron sat, unblinking at the picture. Sitting on the bed next to him I gulped some of the blood whilst offering the other glass. When Aaron ignored it and gulped more of my brandy down, I placed my own glass on the side table. Before he could take another swig of my, MY brandy I pulled it out of his hands. I couldn’t help but smirk at how much stronger I was then my older brother, and it wasn’t just because he had turned vampire anorexic, no I had always been stronger than him, although to make up for it, he had got most of the brains.

The thought of Aaron being anorexic sobered me up. I took a minute to look at my brother. He looked dishevelled even in Gucci. His cream suit was crumpled and he wasn’t wearing a tie. He had been in a business meeting with father this morning and hadn’t worn a tie! It was so unlike Aaron.

"Aaron take the blood and drink it." I demanded

"Will it help the pain? I don’t think so, will it bring her back to me, in my arms..." he sounded meek and needy, so unlike my brother. His voice had turned harsh; he was normally gentle and caring, now, well now he was acting like me. This startled me. Was I really harsh and lonely? I hadn’t thought I was.

"No it won’t help the emotional pain, but it will stop the burning in your throat and the ache in your stomach, and that is what you need to get rid of first"

Aaron snorted and looked at me sharply "Pain is what keeps me alive, I know I’m alive if the pain is there, I KNOW that I’m humane if I except pain" I gritted my teeth

"But you’re not living; you’re trying to kill yourself by not drinking blood! Your immortal Aaron, Immortal! Pain can be erased easily. You’re not human" I shouted letting my anger out at what he was doing escape. 

"And don’t I just know it" Aaron hissed back like a broken man in need, but no one is helping. I pinched the bridge of my nose 
"If you don’t live and don’t try to help yourself keep healthy, then you can’t try and win Anna back"

Silence evaded us and we stayed in silence for at least half an hour before I sighed and got off the bed

"Anna would want you to drink the blood and carry on, she doesn’t want you to be acting like this, think about it" With that I walked out of the room. The house was silent yet if I listened I could hear the main road ten minutes away loud and clear. Aaron wasn’t breathing as he sat like a statue. We didn’t need to breath but it was routine, comfortable.  After a couple of minutes of standing outside Aaron’s door I heard him sigh and sip at the blood I had left.  Relief flooded through me, and I mentally checked one problem off my list. In high spirits and determination running through me I decided I would pay a visit to my sister, I would try and make my little Amanda happy, she needed to know she didn’t have to have a man in her life to feel complete, I would sort the problem out before it got too out of hand, before she got too involved.