chapter 3

Hey guys, i am sooo sorry for not uploading for ages. So here is the next chapter :) xx

Blakes P.O.V

Amanda was here. I could sense her. She left early saying she had to be somewhere. Somewhere obviously meaning a football match! Standing in the stadium, i stared around, searching for my sister. I looked at all the girls with dark golden blonde curls, there where so many! most of the golden blonde hair was dyed-so fake! No, i was looking for the natural hair, a girl with curly hair, green eyes and an olive complexion. I could smell the excitement of every teenager around, off every parent that had come along to watch their son in the football match, i could feel their excitement . Shoving my hands into my jean pockets i shrugged off the feeling of the excitement all around me.

Suddenly a girl caught my attention,  although i had no clue who she was and i had not ever met her before, she stood out. Brown curls, long soft curls held in a ponytail bobbed as the girl laughed at something a boy had said. Her blue eyes shone as she looked up at the pretty boy. i rolled my eyes at his so called 'cool stance' - resting on her shoulder. The girl turned my way and glanced over behind her, her gaze swam past me. a sense of dissapointment ran through me, but her gaze came back, and our gazes held, the burning in my throat started as my senses zoomed in on her. Her scent, her heartbeat and her voice. My body tensed as i held back the urge to drag her away. Just as i was about to walk to the stairs down to the field, she looked away. The tense feeling lingered on me and i felt as if i had been dragged out of my sleep.

 Blinking i looked  up, and on the other side of the stadium, i felt my sister looking straight at me. As my senses zoomed in on her i could see her arms crossed with a scowl on her face. She was wearing a pearly white maxi dress and she seemed taller- obviously wearing heels. Just as i was about to nod at her to meet me outside, the girl caught my attention again. My gaze shifted to the curly brown headed girl. I picked up in her stance and realised that she was indeed on the cheerleading squad.  Sighing I  sat down on one of the chairs provided. My sister looked happy and innocent with a bunch of her friends surrounding her. They where all dressed nicely in clothing that a brother would approve of and all where excited about their school team winning.

Amanda's P.O.V

I left my brother's early to get ready. Now, standing in Elizabeths room, i wasnt sure i wanted to go. Jack wouldnt look at me. i was younger than him. I sighed and smiled as a camera was shoved into my face by a squeeling helen.

'babe, you look soooo hot right now" she cooed into my ear. I smiled gingerely, not feeling the girly thrill of being in a nice dress, i was nervous., Pulling on my light jean waist coat, then adding a light pink lipstick on my lips made my choice obvious. I was going to the match because really, i didnt have a choice! Elizabeth would make me and i couldnt say no to her puppy dog eyes when she got going. Jeeze , what kind if vampire am i?! I cant even say no to my best friend!  Blake told me i was getting more like Aaron every day, now i agree'd. i needed to be more l ike Blake to be popular and to be liked and envied. I would be more like Blake, I was waiting until the year was out to start my new life style. It isn't as if i'm not popular its just that i AM going to be the head c heerleader.  therefore i need to be at the top and remain there. Time's where changing, good girl was going out i needed to be more aware of boys and bitchy girls. I needto be cool and collected like blake, be able to hide emotions like Blake . I needed to be getting like blake every day. not my loving, down to earth brother Aaron, because he isnt well, his niceness was making his health deterriorate. I needed to do something about it ....

As soon as he entered i could sense him. My jaw clenched and a quick feeling of defiance ran through me. i had been followed, by my own brother!  I stayed in the center of my girls, so that he wouldnt be able to find me as quick as he would like. Whilst looking down i saw Jack walk over to a pretty girl called Georgia. I tried to calm my jealousy down by reminding myself that Georgia was Jenny's bestfriend, and that jenny was jack's twin sister, he probably only felt a sisterly love towards georgia. As Georgia chatted to Jack, I knew something wasnt right with her, suddeny she looked behind her and i just KNEW, she was searching for Blake.

I looked over at my brother who stood mesmerized by the Georgia. As their gazes caught, it became awkward for me to look. so i returned my gaze to Jack.  When i felt georgia look away i stared at my brother in confusion. Suddeny he was looking at me as if he had just come out of a daze. Blake sat down and my attention was drawn to Elizabeth as she sighed,looking to the pitch the cheerleaders had begun their chanting and dance routine. Jack had gone inside to make his big entrance with his team. Smiling at Elizabeth whho had managed to link her arm through mine, i began to take intrest in the match

So i hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry its short i made it up on the spot :S 

PLEASEEEEE comment and vote!!!  xxx