S I X - T H E D R E A M

Mrs. March

Chapter 6

The Dream

~Third Person POV~

Jasmine laid in bed for at least an hour before standing up and looking around. This was not wear she fell asleep.  Well it was but not the right year. The bed she woke up in was made with white silk and it still had the canopy style with the red lace hanging down.

Jasmine hadn't realized that though. Maybe it was the dream state she was in or maybe she was just oblivious. Either way she didn't notice the change in James' behavior towards her.

James walked into the bedroom and quickly turned around.

"Jasmine my love. I thought you were in the lobby" James breathed out in a panicked tone.

"Why would I be in the lobby?" Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows.

"I told you not to be in here for the next few hours' James sighed still facing the closed doors.

Jasmine took a few steps forward and turned James around  to reveal what he was hiding.  James was covered in blood and she could see the bits of skin hanging off his apron.

"Jasmine! I don't want you to be afraid of me again!" James groaned.

Realization smacked Jasmine right in her face. She remembers this day. James had walked in on her covered in one of his victims. She screamed her head off and locked herself in the bathroom crying. Though she didn't understand why this was happening.

"Why would I be afraid?" Jasmine asked.

"Are you telling me that you're warming up to my work?" James smiled widely and Jasmine just stared at him.

"Oh this is great!  How about you go check on Cassandra and I'll take a shower then we can talk some more!" James clapped his hands and Jasmine's eyes lit up.

"Cassandra?" Jasmine whispered.

"Yes Cassandra. Are you feeling well Jasmine?" James asked trying to touch her before realizing he was was covered in blood and stopped.

"Yes of course" Jasmine whispered before leaving the room and running down the lobby.

"Mommy how come you can run in the hallways but I can't?" Jasmine heard the small voice of her daughter.

"Cassy" Jasmine turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy why're you crying?" Cassandra asked but Jasmine just held Cassandra close to her.

"I haven't seen my beautiful girl is so long" Jasmine whispered and Cassandra giggled.

"Mommy you saw me when I went swimming" 

"What?" Jasmine looked up at Cassandra.

"Don't you remember Mommy? Daddy said I could go swimming so I went and then you started crying and daddy looked really really scary" Cassandra explained but Jasmine was just staring at her.

Is she explaining her own death to me? , Jasmine asked herself.

"No more swimming. C'mon lets go get breakfast" Jasmine decided to ignore Cassandra's explanation.

"But mommy there's an angry lady at the front desk" Cassandra pointed and Jasmine looked over and nearly fainted.

It was a very angry, bloody Holly Taylor.

"Its okay- Cassandra?" Jasmine looked down to see her daughter gone.

"Cassandra!" Jasmine screamed but there was no answer.

"You let him kill me" Holly growled out at Jasmine.

Holly Taylor was one of Jasmine's best friend's before James murdered her.

"Holly-" Jasmine choked out as Holly stalked closer. 

"You brung me here to get killed!" Holly screamed and smacked Jasmine.

As if on cue Cassandra started screaming from the end of the hallway.

"Cassandra!' Jasmine yelled to the blonde haired little girl at the end of the corridor.

Cassandra started running and Jasmine started off after her but someone stopped her.

"Mrs. March I really need to know what type of tile cleaner you would like to use on the pool" Miss Evers grabbed Jasmine.

"W-What? Didn't you hear Cassandra" Jasmine pulled away frustrated trying to run again but someone spun her around and kissed her.

"I have to show you something" Elizabeth whispered against her lips but Jasmine just pushed her away and started chasing Cassandra to the pool room.

Jasmine ran into the pool to see her little girl sitting at the bottom the pool screaming.

"Cassandra!" Jasmine screamed trying to jump in but was stopped by James, Elizabeth, Miss. Evers and Holly Taylor.

" We have to show you something Jasmine" They all smiled insync.

~~~

Jasmine woke up in the same bed she fell asleep in last night. No silk sheets, no red lace, no James March.

But stood in the dark part of the room was Elizabeth wearing all black.

"I have to show you something Jasmine"

~~~

A/n- It's a short chapter but its something! To explain to anyone who is confused on what happened here is a explanation. 

Jasmine had a 'dream' about the day her daughter drowned but she knew what was coming so she tried to stop it but there were to many obstacles that lead to Jasmine not being able to save Cassandra for a second time.  She kept hearing the line "I have to tell you something" because Elizabeth had said it while she was asleep a few times. 

Also I only just realized that Holly and Liz both have the same last name but I just wanted to let you know that was a complete accident and Holly has nothing to do with the story except as a alibi for James March. 

Thank you all for reading this book! Thanks for all the feedback too!!! 

I love you all!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!!!

Also I have another account where I am rewriting all of the books I wrote when I was younger. I am also going to continue on that account after I finish this book if you wanna go follow that account then thank you!!

@CammiLynnK

~Cammi<3