Sleepover (Gone Wrong) Pt 1

I couldn't fit Ophi into the collage, but Ophi is a girl. For her appearance or face claim, check the pic in the chapter Beach Festival.
------------------------------------
It was the last school day before the holiday week, and Gemini was not really looking forward to it. Ugh, holidays were almost always boring. Plus, school was one of the only places she could see Cancer. "You guys want to come down to my house for a sleepover?" offered Taurus. "Yea!" the others agreed. "Not me. Sorry," Ophi declined. "Aww," Libra pouted. "It's okay, you guys have a great time. I have to go now, bye!" Ophi gave Cancer a side-eyed look at Gemini before she left. Cancer turned red as he started to decode her silent message. The others didn't seem to notice, since they were raving on about what to do at Taurus's house.
*******
The holidays have started, and it was the night of the sleepover. Taurus was prepping up the food as the doorbell rang. "Just a minute!" she called and ran to the door. "Oh! Hey Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius," Taurus greeted. They nodded hello and walked inside. "So how long do you think it'll take for the others to get here?" asked Gemini. "Maybe a few millennia," suggested Libra, chuckling.  Saggi, Leo, and Aries walked in without knocking. "Did you purposely leave the door open?" Aries asked, looking back at the door. "You should always knock to make sure someone is home," Taurus replied. "Well, oops," Leo shrugged, as Saggi snickered. "Oh! Door's open!" Virgo's voice came from outside, then she and Capricorn walked in. "Hi!" Capricorn greeted. "I need to get an automatic lock for the door," Taurus sighed, making everyone laugh. She was about to close the door when Cancer stuck his foot in the doorway. "Are you really going to lock out your guest?" he asked as Pisces and Scorpio walked up to the house. "Oh, oops," Taurus reopened the door. "Okay, order of business," Cancer strutted in. "What are we doing today?"
*******
The night started off with a scary movie, with popcorn and soda and coffee and the good foods. That was when it got darker outside the window. "Look, everyone's lights are being shut off," Gemini pointed out. The light in the house flickered off. Only the TV stayed on. "Why is the TV still running?" questioned Cancer. The person on the screen screeched, "I will be back! I will get you!" His face turned towards the screen to look like he's facing the audience, and the TV shut off. "They picked a creepy moment to make the TV shut down," shuddered Libra. Pisces nodded. "I'll light the candles. You guys wanna help?" asked Taurus. "I'll stay here, I'm texting someone," Cancer stared at his phone. The others shrugged and went around looking for the candles. Cancer discreetly looked down as Ophi sent another text.

Ophi: Well, she's there, right?

Cancer: Yea, but I can barely talk to her. She's always hanging out with Libra and Saggi

Ophi: Well, there's obviously going to be time where she's on her own, right?

Cancer: Yea.....when'll that be?

Ophi: You've been her best friend since forever, shouldn't you know?

Cancer: No?!

Ophi: -.- just talk to her, just to make it not awkward

Cancer: That'll be hard considering that she barely talks to me

Ophi: How do you survive being a pessimist? Just talk to her dipschist!

Cancer sighed as he shut off his phone. Well, Ophi was right, he thought. Well, time to find her, then.

Gemini was searching for candles in the outdoor shed when her phone vibrated from a text. It was Ophi. She checked to see what it said.

Ophi: Why are you refusing to talk to him?

She ignored it. After all, she was part of the reason she didn't want to talk to him. Gemini was about to walk back to the house when a flash of light caught her eye. What was that, she thought to herself as she followed the flashing light, out of Taurus's house, and out into the city. Her curiosity was something she could never control, or resist.
She stopped in front of the forest. It was the forest where she and Cancer used to hang out when they were little. The light came from inside. "Well, I do know this forest pretty well," she muttered to herself and ran in.

After they lit the candles, they regrouped in Taurus's living room. "We're all here, right?" Virgo checked. "Uh, where's Gemini?" asked Capricorn. They looked around the house and outside for her, but she was no where to be seen.
Cancer widened his eyes and texted Ophi again.

Cancer: You know how you said there'll be a time when she would be on her own?

Ophi: I don't like what you're saying already

Cancer: You shouldn't, because she's gone missing! She's not in the house, and we're about to check the neighborhood.

Ophi: I'm guessing that you want me to help?

Cancer: Well, duh. You know where Taurus's house is, right?

Ophi: I'll be there in 7 mins

"I'm texting Ophi to come help us," Virgo raised her phone. "I beat you to it. She'll be here in 7 mins," Cancer said. "Well, I think we spammed her then," the others raised their phones. "So, who's going where in the neighborhood?" asked Aries. "I guess we just split up," shrugged Leo. "You guys have no stragedy skills whatsoever," Capricorn shook his head. Virgo nodded in agreement. Scorpio and Pisces snickered. Ophi walked into the house. "How many people forget to lock their doors?" she marveled. "And how many messages can one get in a day?"
"Sorry for spamming, but Gemini is missing," Virgo pointed out. "I can tell. Now, who's going with who to search for her?" asked Ophi. They quickly picked their partners and headed to their part of the neighborhood. "They have no stragedy skills," Virgo shook her head as she and Capricorn walked out the door.
*******
Ophi ran into Cancer's car. "So, where are we searching?" she asked. Cancer looked around to make sure no one was around. "We are going to check a forest. The others can cover the neighborhood," Cancer started driving. "I guess this forest is important for you, then?" Ophi questioned. "It was where Gem and I used to hang out a while back," he replied. She squinted. "Well, that's where we're going, then," she sat back, relaxing while they drove.
******
Saggi, Leo, and Aries were running around the streets. "Gem! Gem!" Saggi called. "She's not on this street," sighed Aries. "You don't suppose she got kidnapped, do you?" asked Leo. "Anything's possible," sighed Aries. "Come on, until we know for sure she's not around, we're going to continue on," Saggi encouraged, running to another area.
*******
Gemini was still going after the light. "Why does it have to be this far," she complained, jogging faster. What she didn't notice was that the flashing lights had already stopped flashing. She was left in the dark, with the moonlight as the only light. "Where did the light go?" she asked herself as she wandered around a bit. She didn't get far. There were rustling noises around her. "Hello?" she called out. No one answered, but the noises continued. She was about to call out again when a hand covered her mouth and started dragging her somewhere else. It was a place even she didn't know. Uh oh, she thought.
---------------------------------------
May I just say WHY DO NONE OF THESE MAKE SENSE LIKE OMFG I REALLY NEED TO EDIT BUT THEN I DONT SO hahaha what am I doing.
Anyway, Pt 2 is gonna take a while bc I haven't figured it out yet hehe😂so give me time, please
-Nhi |Kat|🌴💥