A little fun... Right?

Start from the beginning

"Am I allowed?" I ask.

"Yeah. She said she knows you can take care of yourself."

"Sweet!" Alec says. "Then we will have to get you all sexied up!"

I didn't understand what he meant by that until we went back inside to try on clothes.

"The hell Alec!? We're going out, not stripping." I exclaim.

"Come on! You'll look totally hot in it! It will accent your curves and make you look slimmer, I promise."

"If I don't like it, I'm not going."

"Don't be so dramatic." He scowls.

I take the dress and rush into the bathroom. I throw off my clothes and slip on the black dress. I zip the back and look. Well... He was right. I do look slim. And my butt looks good along with my cleavage. This might work.

I step out and shyly let him have a look. He smiles.

"You look hot! Spicy!"

I blush and give a warm smile.

"What shoes?"

"The heels."

"Alright."

I sit on the bed and pull the shoes on my feet. When I stand it's not as bad as I thought. The dress is a little too tight for my liking but I can still breathe.

"Wait till Bear sees you." He says, crossing his arms and putting a finger to his mouth. "Spin."

I spin in a circle. I'm so glad I know how to walk in heels... Somewhat. When I stop and look at him his smile grows.

"Let's go see Bear!" He exclaims, grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out of the room.

We walk down the hall to his room and he knocks, placing me behind a wall next to the door.

"What do you want Alec?" He asks as he opens the door.

"Quick question."

"Shoot."

"On a scale from one to ten." He grabs my arm and pulls me in front of him. "How hot does Unis look?"

I feel my cheeks flare as his eyes skim up and down my body. I see his eyes linger on my curves and cleavage and his eyes also travel up and down my legs repeatedly. He looks up into my eyes and runs a hard hand through his hair.

"Uh..." He swallows.

I hear Alec chuckle.

"I will leave two alone then." He walks down the hall, leaving us to stare at each other.

"You look amazing." He whispers.

"Thank you." I feel the blush crawling up my neck and flaring my cheeks.

"No, really though. Like... Holy shit." He whispers. I let a small smile pass. I'm soo self conscious right now. I can hardly look at him honestly.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"To a club about 20 minutes away. It's a special club for Nephilim and since you're 16 you're old enough to drink."

"Okay. I probably won't drink much but cool. So when are we leaving?"

"In the hour."

"What are we doing until then?" I ask.

"We're all going to chill in the lounge and talk. We are bringing two extra girls and one guy."

"Alec, Bird, and Mason's dates?"