Cɦɑptɛʀ 1- Family Matters

MC
_______
(Quayon in MM)

When we got to the house, I tried to run off, but she held me by my collar after unlocking the door.

I sighed and relaxed my shoulders. She shut the door and walked me over to the couch and I took a seat.

"I'm sorry mommy" I looked down at my fingers.

"Every single time one of you guys get caught up its always 'Sorry mommy'. Now from what your dad told me, you were doing a project. Why was your dick in her mouth?"

I sighed and looked up, trying to avoid eye contact. "I did go there for a project because that's who my teacher assigned me to, but she wasn't on that. She put on a movie then she just started feeling on me and then... I couldn't resist it. I'm sorry mama."

"Quay, if you get one of these little girls knocked up, you better get a job. I will not support your buffoonery. Simple! I want your partner switched or you'll do it individually."

My jaw dropped a bit. I know that my bullshit teacher is going to trip when I tell her that then she's going to call my mom and that stuff won't mix.

"I'll do it individually. I'll call Sha' londria and tell her I got to bail on her. It's okay. Solo dolo."

"Tomorrow's Friday. I want your ass to be in the bathroom like Kimani. Up and early. Don't fuck around, I will leave you and your dad will not take you and no you can't use his car. You'll walk your ass to school and after school you'll go buy the supplies needed for the project. You will be home by 3, no later than 3:15. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am. Can I go to my room now?" I asked standing up straight.

She shook her head. "Go eat your dinner then wash all the dishes in the sink. Consequences." She smiled and walked off.

I dug in my pocket for my phone to check my messages. I haven't checked my phone since I was caught up.

Sha' londria somehow got my Kik. She just can't stop ringing me up. My home boys were trying to get my attention to, but its nothing important.

I got a notification from Instagram, but I didn't have time to really check it cause my mom came into the kitchen.

"Give me the phone" she smiled and put her hand out.

I plopped down my head "Mommy, for real?"

She snatched it from me "No, for fake. Now heat up your dinner then wash them dishes". She kissed my forehead before walking out with my phone.

Sigh, my phone.

So, I failed. I had to walk to school this morning and that wasn't so great. My mom didn't leave me any breakfast at all, so I had to heat up a breakfast sandwich and ate that on my way to school. She did leave me twenty dollars to buy my project supplies.

I was late to school already and I didn't have my phone on me so there was no rushing.

As I walked through the front doors of the school, a security guard stopped me.

"You need to go get a late pass" he pointed in one direction.

I smiled "What's up Bam" I said clapping him up.

"Nothing much Quay"
"So can I go to class now?"

"I'd like to let you slide this time Lil homie, but the Principal and other staff roaming the halls. You got to get that pass or its detention and a call home"