Prolouge

The mother of a newborn baby boy looks down at her son with a smile. He was beautiful. His hair was black as the ravens. His eyes, green as an emerald. The boy started to cry, his shoulder glowing a faint red. The mother gasped, adjusting the boy to look at the glowing spot. 

When the red light faded, it left behind a pink scar. The mother gasped, almost dropping the boy in her arms. The father, who was off to the side, came over to look at his son and grunted.

"What the hell?" The father said, eyeing the scar with a curious gaze.

"I have no idea!" The mother said, tears filling her eyes. "It doesn't match any of the other ones!"

"A new role?"

"NO! that's impossible! That hasn't happened in three hundred years!"

The father sighed, still looking at his strange son and rubbing his neck.

"Maybe we should take him to the witch?" 

"...Yeah...we should. You should go talk to the alpha about this, first."

"You're right..."

----------------------------------few days later----------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess that explains why he has that mark...but what do I do with this little monstrosity?" His mother said, looking down at the child with a disgusted frown.

An older woman looked down at the small boy with sad frown.

"I will cover his mark and raise him as my own. He cannot live with you to protect him alone." The woman said, picking up a thin transparent square. 

"Well, that's fine with me. I don't want this defect. Just make sure he doesn't come looking for me." His mother said, still glaring down at the, now sleeping, child. 

The woman sighed, looking into the angry eyes of his mother. 

"This burden I will take, but it is his choice to accept his fate."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm leaving now." The child's mother said, picking up her purse.  "I have a meeting to get to."

"Leave now, and never return. This child is no longer of your concern."

The mother rolled her eyes at the rhyming witch, waving off the strange woman.

"Yeah, I get it. Thanks for this." The mother said, walking out of the small cabin and slamming the door behind her. 

The witch looked down at the boy.

"Taylor of small worry, when growing, please hurry..."