Chapter 10

*Adelynn's POV*

Dustin and I were sitting on the couch watching Insidious 3.

"Babe, I have to go do pack work. Stay here." He says before getting up and walking out the door.

I grab my phone and check my text messages.

"What......The....Hell?!" I yell.

I had fifty messages from my parents! They were exactly the same but they were sent twice a day. Tears start to blur my vision.

I grab a gym bag and start stuffing clothes into it. I zip up the bag and scribble a not to Dustin before jumping out the window and landing on the ground. I set the bag down and shift into my wolf. I grab the bag in my jaws just as I hear Dustin shouting orders at his men to find me.

I ran into the woods, going faster and faster. A black wolf starts running beside me. I run faster until the wolf disappears from my side. I stop and turn round looking for the wolf before remembering my parents.

*Dustin's POV*

I ran along side Adelynn before stopping. I turned around and ran to the pack house. I shifted back and put on red shorts.

"Cy, your in charge until I get back." I say grabbing a pair of car keys and getting into the car. I pull out and head to Adelynn's old pack.

*Time Lapse*

*Adelynn's POV*

I shift back and pull on a tank top and shorts. I knock on my parent's door.

"Yes?" My mother asks.

"Hello Mom." I reply smiling as tears run down my face.

"Adelynn, is that really you?"

"Yes ma'am."

She hugs me and pulls me inside. My father hugs me and I sit down on the couch.

"Where have you been?" Mom asks.

"Well, the day that pack attacked I took Adrian and we were almost off the pack land, but their Alpha stopped us. The Alpha of the pack that attacked us, is my mate. But don't worry! He's changed he wouldn't attack this pack again!" I tell them.

After I told them there's a knock at the door. Mom goes to answer it. Then, there's a scream.

"Mom!" I yell and run to the door.

Dustin's standing at the door holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Mom, This is my mate. His name is Dustin." I say.

*Time lapse*

Dustin and my father come back from making a treaty between the packs.

"Thank you Mom and Dad. I'll come visit more often." I say while following Dustin. We get in the car and drive away.

*A few minutes later*

"Adelynn, why would you leave?" He asks after a few minutes.

"I.I just had to see my parents." I reply as tears blur my vision.

He parks the car and pulls me onto his lap. I cry into his shoulder for five minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly.

"Yes." I reply wiping my tear stained face.

(A/N This is a major Author's note! If you don't read mature scenes please skip the rest of this chapter. Love you!)

I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I pull away for air, but he kisses down my neck until he's at my mark. He licks it and I let out a moan. He looks at me with black eyes while his "friend" rubs against my core. I let out another moan and blush.

"Adelynn, we can't do this here. Lean closer to me." He tells me and I do as he says. He starts the car and speeds off.

When he stops we're at the pack house.

"Hold onto me and don't let go." He whispers and I let out a soft moan in reply.

He carries me to our room and locks the door, before setting me on the bed.

(A/N Muahahahaha you thought you were going to get shmutz! No shmutz for you! :O Your begging? Fineeeeee. Enjoy your Shmutz!)

He climbs over me and attacks my neck with kisses. I let out a loud moan and he rips my tank top off. He kisses down my body and he reaches my shorts. He slides them off and kisses my stomach. I pull at his shirt and he takes it off along with his shorts.

He rips my bra and panties off and takes his boxers off. He positions himself near my core.

"Do you want to do this, Adelynn?" He asks.

"Yes, Dustin." I reply.

He slowly thrusts himself into me and I moan loudly. He looks at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, Dustin." I tell him.

He thrusts himself in and out, slowly at first before going faster as I moan loudly. He captures my mouth with his and our tongues dance. He thrusts in and we both hit our climax's. He lays down beside me and pulls the blankets over us. I cuddle up to him before falling asleep.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this. I don't know what I'm doing with my life rn. If you guys want you can start leaving baby names if you want.

Love you guys!

-Sally

*Edited*