.....................

Bryce Pov

I'm going home to my family, yeah I fucked up but who hasn't. I stopped by Toys R Us and grabbed some toys for Jordan. I made my to Jared for a sorry necklace and a promise ring. We might be to old for a promise ring and need to get married but if she accepts this I'll propose in a few months.

After getting what I needed I went home. I sat in the car contemplating on what to say. I know Jordan is going to forgive me but Stassi I'm not to sure about.

I pulled my key out the ignition and my phone started ringing

"Yo !"

"What's good B ?"

"Sup Dj? "

"Shit you know same ole shit bruh but my daughter birthday party in 3 weeks and I wanted to invite Jordan cause my daughter asked."

"It's coo bruh, we'll be there "

"How old will she be ?"

"Man 6 going on 25 man but that's my heart. "

"I understand but we'll be there, I'll get atcha later."

"No doubt. "

I got out the car and went to the backseat to get my son's gifts cause my girl stuff upfront with me.

I had to leave one of his gifts in the car and get later cause it's in this big ass box.

I went to unlock the door and walked in. I put the stuff down went to get the box and came back inside. I had to pee so I used the restroom downstairs.

After washing and drying my hands I went upstairs and seen a nigga walking out my room. Talking about mad, nigga I'm furious.

"The fuck you doing in my house? "

"Your house? Nigga I been here for 2 days almost 3 and I ant seen you. This my girl house. " I ran up on him and we fought I couldn't talk. I slammed him against the wall and punched him in the face he hit me in the head with his fist.

I moved back cause the shit hurt and he charged at me and I punched him in the face and before I could grab him I heard Stassi scream.

"Stop it baby, get away from my brother "She ran over to him. Brother? Oh shit I done fucked up nah. But why the nigga lie for ? He said she's his girl.

I was just staring until she started beating my chest and cursing me out. I just grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry bae, I ain't know "

"I lied to em Stas " her brother said.

"See, I told you bae. Now give me a hug and don't hit me again I told you about that. Ayo bruh my fault "

"Its coo Stas I'll be downstairs " He said walking away.

"Damn bae I missed you "

"I miss you too but don't think you get off that easily. "

"Stay right here bae." I ran downstairs and got the necklace but left the ring I'll give it to her some other time.

"Close your eyes bae " I said walking behind her and placing the necklace on her. I fucked up bad but I love this girl with my life.

She screamed and told me she love it, I couldn't put it on all the way before her eyes opened. I asked her to dinner tonight she was skeptical but said yes.

Jordan loves his gifts but I have to put together his spiderman bed later.

Stassi told me her mom's kicked her brother out but he won't say why but she doesn't want him on the streets, I'll get the lil nigga to talk . I'm ok with it I guess but it's crazy she said the nigga 17 I'm like what the fuck they put in the food. This nigga like 5'11 .

................................

Were at Ruth Chris steakhouse and enjoying each other. I like the environment it's very calm and welcoming. We barely spoke just a few things here and there she told me about Jordan getting into a fight at his cousin house with his cousin that's a year older than him.

"So how's many hoes you slept with ?"

"Bae really? We having a good night right ?"

"Yes but I know you fucking someone else."

"I ain't gon lie I did a couple of dumb things but I'm done with that "

"Omg, how many? "

"It's the past, we're the future fuck them hoes "

"You already did ! Wow it's that many ? "

"It wasn't a lot and I don't care about them I'm here with you I love you. " I got up and walked to her and got on both knees not one.

"Omg your not.... omg your proposing "

"Hell naw, I'm on both knees not one. But this (I said showing her the ring but it's still in the black box) is a promise ring I want you to have. "

"Yes I accept "

"Bae chill let me do this right. Mmmnn Mmmnn gotta make sure my throat clear. Alright. My love for you is endless, I know the past two weeks I've been avoiding you and it's not right. But in some fucked up way it helped me realize I can't live without you. I promise to be here for you always and for our kids. I promise to listen to you, let you talk, give you more attention. I promise to not turn back to the streets unless I have too. I promise to never ever cheat on you again and I promise to promise you anything else you want. So Nastassia Blackwell will you accept my promise ring? "

"Yes I do Bryce " I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. I got up and she fell back but I caught her.

"Bae open your eyes, why you playing? " She didn't answer or move. I panicked.

"Bae, Stassi, someone call 911 I yelled " Oh gosh if I never needed you before I need you now. I need my baby don't take her from me.

As stated before, this is a story about my life and some things have been added and alerted. Yes I do have full custody of both of my children, no its not what I wanted because I want them to know their mother but it's her choice. But I'll never leave my children behind and yes my real life Chulo has a son.

Thanks for the support, comments, votes and reads. I really appreciate all of the support. I will be taking a slight break from writing only because I have a semester left of school and I'll have my masters degree congrats to me. But i will be reading when I get the chance my fellow writers understand.Spring class of 2016 USC Trojans.