Part Three

You hurry back to Vriska's room, bounding through the long hallways of her hive.

"Somebody seems giddyyyyyyyy." Vriska noted as you shuffled around the room collecting your things.

"Yeah, I have some plans later," You inform her, "I'm going to head back to my hive and get ready."

"Yeah, you need to go make yourself prettier for himmmmmmmm." She purred at you. Ignoring her comment, you went on the long trail to your hive.

**Tavros's point of view**

You have been staring at your screen for a few minutes now, just staring in wonder at what she just sent to you.

CH: cool, I'll stop by later

What was that supposed to mean. Well, you understood the basics of the message, how she was going to come over, but everything else was a little hazy.

What time would she come?
Will you two be going anywhere else?
If so, how should you dress?
Does she care how I dress?
Does she care about me?
Why do I care if she cares about me?

All those thoughts run through your think pan, as you waste time that should be used to prepare for the encounter. Oh well, its not like she's already here, or anything like that.

Merrily, you procrastinate getting ready, and start playing with Tinkerbull. Since these decisions will have no long term effect to you.

**Back to you, the reader.**

Standing outside of Tavros's hive, you decided, was the least fun activity you've experienced. What could he possibly be doing, was constantly running through your mind as you were feverishly pounding against his door.

Glancing up at one of the higher windows, you see him messing around with his lusus. Just lollygagging around with reckless abandon. You start looking around for something to get his attention, but nothing seemed to be able to help. Except for the large mass of pebbles that for some reason are littered around his hive. You really hated being so cliche, but he was forcing your hand with this.

**Another chapter done. Woot woot!**