Part Two

"Ugh, he needs to grow a spine." Vriska complains as she shuts off her phone without responding.

"I wouldn't say that, he's just being considerate, Vriska. Maybe if you tried it for once, you'd know that." You tell her with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up, (y/n), you know I'm getting better at that." Vriska states proudly. "Besides, you're just jealous that he never tries to do stuff with you."

"Psh, we do stuff all the time. I have no clue what you're talking about. Maybe you're sick, I'll go tell your lusus." You tell her quickly, while scrambling out of her room.

"Like that's what you're doing!" Vriska yells to you as you're making an escape to one of the more obscure halls of her hive.

Cautiously, you pull out your phone. Your chump roll is looking fairly bare, but that doesn't bother you right now. All that concerns you is adiosToreador, and how you could possibly do this.

chumpHandle [CH] began trolling adiosToreador [AT]

CH: h-hi, Tavros
AT: hEEY, (y/n)
CH: how have you been?
AT: iVE BEEN PRETTY GOOD SO FAR, i GUESS
CH: that's cool, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later...
AT: sURE, (y/n), i DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TODAY
CH: cool, I'll stop by later
AT: sEE YOU THEN

chumpHandle [CH] has ceased trolling adiosToreador [AT]

**I hope you're enjoying the story so far, if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me in the comments**