Epilouge

**Two Months Later**

Jess was doing much much better. He had gained back all the weight he needed to, making him and every feel better. His immune system was back to normal, all signs of the tetanus gone. His strength was back, everything normal.

"Come on Jess, get moving!" Luke yelled, poking his head inside of the apartment. Jess sighed and finished jelling his hair before walking out of the apartment and entering the apartment.

"Hey Jess!" Rory yelled, walking over and pecking his lips. They had started dating after Jess got back, Dean found out she'd been texting him to make him feel better. Dean just got overly jealous and decided he was done.

"Regulars you two?" Jess asked, glancing over at Lorelei who now sat at a table, watching Rory and Jess.

"Yes please. And a couple muffins." Rory answered, kissing him one more time before taking two muffins and walking over to her mom.

Jess got their orders in and brought it to their table, scowling at Luke for making him work in a diner. Like normal.

Everything went back to the normal routine and all was well.

~~~~

So this is the end! Sorry it was short.
Dedicated to Supernatural1221
And JustALittleTrekkie (Even though you didn't read it you're still my bestie)
Hope everyone enjoyed!!