Chapter Two

Chloe and Maddie got up in the morning around 7 am. They quietly ate a bowl of cereal. Then Melissa came and picked Maddie up.

"Bye, Mads." Chloe said.

"Bye, Chlo."

She shut the door and went up to her room. She turned on her TV and grabbed her phone. She had a text from Nick.

"Hey baby, I wanted to know do you want to go on a fancy dinner date tonight at 8 pm.?"

She responded, "Ok."

-Later that night-

Chloe picked out a pale pink dress with a black belt. She put on pink high heels, and put in a black head band with a fake black rose. She took a quick shower, then she changed and straightened her hair and put in the head band. She applied make up. She grabbed her little black purse and went downstairs. Christi drove them to.a really fancy french restaurant

When they finished they drove pass Maddie's house.

Maddie was crying with Brandon getting angry. Chloe threw off her shoes.

"Mom stop!" She yelled.

She ran towards Maddie.

"What's wrong Maddie?"

"Brandon will tell you."

Chloe slowly at Brandon.

"I broke up with Maddie for you."

"What?!"

"You heard me."

Brandon grabbed Chloe and pulled her in for a kiss. She kicked him in his sweet spot.

Before she got into to the car Brandon said to Chloe.

"You will be mine."

She slammed the door. They went home.

"Nick, will you spend the night?"

"Sure."

They laid down on Chloe's bed. Chloe cuddled up to Nick and fell asleep.

She woke up and tried to sit up but couldn't. Nick's arm was wrapped around her.

"Nick, wake up." She said.

"5 more minutes."

"No! I will jump on you!"

"Fine."

They got up and went downstairs.

"You excited for school tomorrow?" Nick asked.

"Yes. Are you gonna try out for dances?"

"I guess as long as you want me to." He said kissing her.

They ate and Nick went home. Chloe went up to her room. She started to pick out her outfit for tomorrow. She picked out a black tank top that had a deep red heart on it, and white shorts that reached her knee, and red TOMS. She grabbed her duffel bag that said her name and put in her dance clothes and shoes in it. Then she put in her iPad.

Chloe's phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby"

"Nick?"

"No Brandon."

"Leave me alone, I don't want to date you!"

And then she hung up. Chloe laid down on her bed and slowly fell asleep.

"Honey, wake up it's time for dinner." Christi said.

"Already?"

They walked downstairs. Chloe quietly ate avoiding the subject known as Brandon.

When she was done she changed and went to sleep.