Chapter 2: The Past

Hi guys. Sorry I took longer I just needed time to think about how to advance this. This chapter is going to be sad.

Chapter 2: Running from it all

My siblings gasp and stare at Damien in suprise. I shake my head and sigh. Solara moves to pull me back but Josh stops her.

"Damien, not right now. We can't lose another sibling and she is not going to endanger your pack," says Sola.

"We can defend her. What do you mean lose another sibling," he demands.

"Jamie and Tania are dead.  Rose was just forced into this change and watched as two of our siblings died. Sola and I both were intranced so could only focous on the vampire and what he said to do," replies Josh. "Sis please go change. You might want to gather your arsenal of friends for war."

I nod my head and go behind a tree. I change back to my humanself. The change is almost as bad as the werewolf change. I summon my traveling bag. I am gasping as I come from behind the tree in a pair of pants and a long sleeve shirt from my bag. The pain from the change still lingers along my skin. Oh lord I hope this pain is only for the first few changes. As I near them, my siblings and Damien turn to look at me. I can feel a tug at my soul. I sigh because what he said is true me are mates but my siblings are right I can not endanger them.

"Rose, are you alright," asks Sola.

I nod and move closer to them. Damien comes closer to me and wraps his hands around my waist. Josh moves to stop him.

'Calm down Josh. He is my mate just as he said. Tell him I know but it is to dangerous for me to stay and that I shall return once my job is finished,' I tell Josh.

"Fine sis. Damien, Rose says to tell you she knows but it is to dangerous for her to stay but she shall return once her job is finished," Josh tells Damien.

"She can speak to you," Damien asks.

"Yes. All witches can hear her if she wishes them too but no one cna get into her head without her permission," Sola responds.

"Caan you try talking to me," Damien asks me.

'Can you hear me,' I ask.

Damiens face lights up in happiness before he says, "Yes I can, my mate."

I smile at him and asks, 'Do you have internet.'

"Yes i do. Why," Damien asks me.

' I need to video chat with some friends,' I say.

"Video chat," he asks skeptically.

"She uses captions to talk for herself," answers Sola to his unanswered question.

"Oh. Follow me. I want the full story once we reach the village," he orders before walking towards his packs city.

I sigh and follow him. Behind me is Sola and Josh. When we enter the village people sigh in relief and stare at me.They have seen Sola and Josh before but they have never seen someone with  as many scars on their throats as me and lived.

"Everyone you remember Solara and Josh don't you," asks Damien.

All of the pack nods their assent and continue to stare at me. I sigh. Might as well let them see all of me.

'Ginor,' I say while picturing shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

Most of the pack gasps and some of them cry out in symppathy. Sola and Josh also gasp and move to hug me.

"Why did you hide from us sis. We would have accepted you," says Sola.

'But you would have always looked at me with sympathy as you do now,' I reply.