Chapter 1

This book will be rated for mature audiences only! It contains religion not hard core but it's there. There will be degrading and all that so....

God bless

-Abigail

"Bless me father, for I have sinned. It has been one day since my last Confession."

"The way you present yourself is how you will be portrayed my brothers and sisters. We are here for God, lets represent him! Now a song from sister Abigail." I zone back in once hearing my name and walk towards the mic, staring ahead at the crowd.

"Good morning church. I'll be singing for you guys today in the name of God, amen." I say unto the church and begin singing the song I was forced to rehearse this week. Luckily I remembered the lyrics in the matter of time I had last night.

"The sermon was very touching today reverend. And your singing was magnificent as always Abigail." Sister Sarah informs us as we eat our dinner in her home for the night. I sit silently at the table smiling at her.

"Thank you so much sister." I add before taking a sip of my water, going back to her horrid lasagne. I was already sleepy and ready to go home in the comfort of my room.

"Sabbath hasn't been the same since Jeered passed and I'm grateful for your singing it reminded me of the good times." She mentions and before my father gets to respond her doorbell rings, confusion evident in all of our faces since no one is usually around at this time.

In this small town no one is ever to visit another person past ten at night. What can I say this town is your overly religious town, with strict rules that's suppose to be in favour but honestly, it's the most bullshit I've ever heard.

"Excuse reverend." She stands and makes her way to her door, leaving us in her kitchen. I awkwardly finish the rest of my dinner and wait as my father finishes his and after a few minutes she returns, baffled.

"Sorry, my nephew is here to see me, he hasn't visited in quite a while." She announces and I pick up the hint that we should leave.

"Well I guess we should leave you two to catch up, right father?" I ask and he nods standing up.

"Yes thank you so much for dinner it was wonderful. I hope to see you at bible study on Wednesday." I stand and roll my eyes at his lie. That lasagne is shit and she always makes it.

"Of course, sorry for the trouble. Harry would come but he's not very.... Well he's very open minded to say the least." She smiles trying to hide her embarrassment.

Harry... He sounds very interesting. Something this town hasn't heard of. Not religious? He sounds like a real peace of work. A smile brings its way to my face without realising and I cough hoping to no one noticed.

"Goodnight sister Sarah." I say my goodbyes and head towards the door. I kick my feet to get my long skirt out of the way without tripping and sit in the car.

"Dad, that lasagne was shit." I say as soon as we walk into the house. He sighs and I know he's going to complain about my language use.

"Abigail watch your language, and she loves making it I don't want to hurt her feelings dear." He takes off his coat and heads down the hall to his room.

I walk up the stairs into my room and quickly take off my skirt and shirt. Leaving me in my undergarments, I put on my night dress hoping to have a good night rest.

"Thank you father God....." I say my nightly prayer. Laying in bed I think of my activities tomorrow, everyone in this town has the mentality of growing old in this town as if there's no escape. I want to explore, I want to adventure on to new things spread my wings. See what God created in his amazing wonders.

But, with the loss of my mother I can't bear to leave my father. Online school and helping out at the church is what I can do for him.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

My alarm rings and I groan out of bed. I put in my sporting gear and head downstairs plugging in my headphones. I jog into the darkness nothing but me and music and my breathing hoping to burn my legs out.

I run and turn wherever I want at the heat of the moment, not caring if I ought get lost because this town is an endless escape. There's no way out where oh turn you'll end up exactly where you started its a constant circle.

-

"I'm back." I announce as the sun finally makes its peak and dad is preparing to leave for the church.

"Just in time, sister Sarah would like for you to show her nephew around today." He informs me and I nod. It's not like I have much to do anyway.

"Okay. I'll be there." I run to my shower ready to have something new to do with my life today. I'm excited to see this Harry kid, he sounds like sin in a human.

"Sister Sarah how are you?" I ask as soon as she opens the door. Her eyes are puffy and her nose is read, I take it she was crying because of jeered.

"I'm just holding up darling, Harry is in the kitchen dear. I'll be upstairs." She welcomes me in and heads up the stairs. Seeing her like this really did break my heart. Her husband jeered died a couple months ago due to severe heart attack.

They were high school sweethearts, they had live in their eyes and as soon as you seen them together you would know they were meant to be, they've been together for sixty years. That's the longest I've ever heard of someone being together, if I was her I would be devastated also.

I walk towards the kitchen and stop in my tracks as I push open the door. His hair was pulled in a ponytail, jawline so strong I'm afraid if I touch it I will bleed. He wore black long sleeve and joggers as he leans on the counter profusely typing on his phone.

"Harry?" I ask and he looks at me now acknowledging my presence. His face was even more attractive, his green eyes staring into my soul, his pink lips goes into a smile as he sees me.

"Abigail? If I'm correct." He walks towards me holding his hand out ready for me to shake. I nod and shake his hand.

"I'm suppose to show you around today. So I figured we'll go around town and then head to the city." I add the last part to make it seem more exciting as I study his features. I thought he was a kid a little boy but by the looks of it he's not little....at all.

"What do you know about the city Reverends daughter? " he says as a joke but I roll my eyes knowing he's serious.

"I might be a reverends daughter, but I know a lot of things." I smirk as his eyes widen in surprise by my words. I turn and walk out leaving him to follow me.

I make a cross against my chest and kiss my cross necklace. God is going to have to get me through this because the sinful things that will be running through my mind, let's just say I won't be able to control it for long...

I'm starting this new book... It won't be long maybe about 20 chapters or less.

This book is for Mature audience only. This will have religion so if you're sensitive on that topic then....