Chapter 12

Chapter 12, Azkaban…………

After I was thrown into the cell, I started crying. I never killed anyone who was a muggle.  I did side with my Uncle, but really I didn’t I was acting! I hate it here, all the others are talking to themselves, talking about death.  Which is the scariest part, 3 months are going to go by so slow.

My cell is small, cold and well dirty. The bed is not comfy and there is writing the walls, like count downs for something like that. Every minute it feels like I am getting less happy, more cold then my old self before Azkaban. I wonder if the others think about me?  Do they wonder if I am okay?  Do they even care? How long have I been here? It had to be more than one day. 

Every day, I feel like I am becoming more crazy, I don’t know how long I have been here. But I know it has been more than a week. When I look outside my window thing, I see butterflies and other animals I know are not here.  The dementors are always outside my door or by my door, I never get a break from them.

Freds POV

Sammy has been in Azkaban for one month now. I want to see her but I don’t know how she will be like with me. I heard from her father Sirius that Azkaban changes people. I just Hope the Sam I feel in love with is the same Sam when she comes out. I want to marry her, I want to live the rest of my life with Sam.  George and Jessica are doing really well,  they are getting married as soon as Sam gets out, well in a year but it is the same thing.

I have been spending a lot of time with her family, and the Malfoys, getting to know them. Even though they are cousins. But sam calls Lucius and Narcissa  aunt and uncle.  Sirius and them have been getting along very well lately, but I think its because of Sam, my parents and family are very scared for her, her family is scared for her, and the Potters are scared for her.

Everyone is trying to work with the new minister to get Sam out, but nothing is working. People swear it was Sam who killed the Muggle and was working for her Uncle. All the people who are in the order were telling him that she was a double agent but he’s not listening.  I’m so scared for her, she does not deserve to be there, good thing she still has my necklace I gave her. So she knows how much I love her.

George POV

Fred was a mess,  he messes Sam so damn much. Not that I don’t blame him, she is hard to miss! She is super nice but she does has a bitch side, shes bubbly, pretty, and hard not love.   My whole family loves her! Including Jessie.

Jessie and I are doing great, we are getting married next October, and I cant wait. She is my dream girl, she was pretty, smart, Fun to be around. And much  more. My family loved her, Sams family love her! She is loved by everyone!

Sams POV

I was officially crazy, whenever I look out my window, I see grass blowing right, the sun hitting the tress to make a cow shape, I even see Fred with me. Whenever he leaves I scream, scream for hours at a time. The grads here come in my room, and beat me for hours. I never cry I just take it. 

Then when they leave I scream again.  I want out of here. I need  Fred, I miss him.

Today I had a visitor. Fred. When he walked in everything went back to normal I wasn’t crazy, I just sat in his arms and cried, I told him what I was seeing and doing, how the grads were beating me and starving me. He was going to kill them, he was so angry. I couldn’t blame him. He also told me I was here for 2 months now. One more month to go. That was 3 weeks ago, one more week to go.

But I was getting worse, I was seeing things that are not here, I see my uncle coming back and coming to kill me, and Fred. Only eat once a week, and I am getting very skinny. You can see all my bones now.  When I get out of here, I have to have a trial in fount of my family, the Weasleys, the Order, old teachers at Hogwarts, the jury , and the Potters. There going to tell me if I have to go back for another 3 months or I am free to go.

Which sucks ass. Just Saying.

1 week later at trial.

I was a mess, my hair was dirty, messy, and my body was covered in dirt and even blood. I must way 90 ponds, I was scared for everyone to see me.  I don’t want people to judge me.

“ Samantha cooling.  We hear by clear you of all charges. You may go.”  The grad grabbed me by my arm and pulled me from the room, removed the handcuffs, and told me to wait for my parents to come get me. I waited about 2 and a half minutes before my parents came and grabbed me into a huge.

I hugged everyone then we went to the house.

I passed out before anyone could ask how it was.

Hey guys! that was a filler chapter, i had a hard time writing that part of this story. Theres still more to come! 

Vote

Comment

Fan

please :)

LOve you guys

Lucy and Sam