chapter 7 ;)

Chapter 7, ;)

When  I woke up I had 20 pairs of eyes looking down at me.  Can you say awkward? Well it was…

“ uh… hi?” I said looking at my mom.

“ Sam, why do you keep blacking out? This isn’t good. “ she said,

“ yes I know and I uh have no idea. Where am I?”

“ Welcome to the house of black, also known as the headquarters of the order. “ My father Sirius said.

“ oh….  Okay…. Well then…. I guess me and my mom should be going…..” I said looking at my dad.

“ no no, we need to talk, now will……..” I stopped listing after that, Ms, Weasley was annoying but nice at the same time.

“ Okay Sam, now please tell me why you are dating that death eater, “ she started.

“ okay… well, my unle threated to kill you, and your whole family if I didn’t date him. So I wanted to protect you guys so I went out with him, but we are not really dating were making it fake. He understands I love Fred and don’t want to hurt him, but I also want to keep him and you guys safe. “ she nodded.

“ Okay, I understand, now why did you say, you get beaten and cursed at home?” she asked.

“ okay well, my  uncle thought I was un loyal.so he got Brian to curse me, with the I cant even say it, but then after he cursed me twice he punched me slammed me into a wall and then hit me in the back with a fire stick thing. “

I saw Fred Tense up beside me.

“ okay, wow…. I hate Brian now. I heard From your mom a few weeks ago you have some special powers, what are they?” she asked.

“ well Ms. Weasley, I can bring back the dead, I can see the future and I can control fire, water, and earth. And that is it.”  I looked around the table, everyone either looked scared of me, or shocked I was this… well powerful.  No one in the wizerding  ( I think that’s now you spell it…..)

“ wow, I have a powerful daughter.” Sirius said with a smile, I nodded and smiled at him.

“ so you can bring back my parents?” Harry asked.

“ yes I can, it will take longer though because they have been dead for so long, but I can, and will bring them back.”

“ when?” he asked,

“ As soon as my uncle is dead.” I said not looking at him, I wanted to bring them back now, but I cant my uncle cannot know about this power.

“ why can you bring them now Sam? Unless your lying about this.” Okay I was pissed, I can change my look whenever I wanted,

So right now my eyes are black, and my hair is black, showing I was pissed.

“Sam, calm down.” My mom said.

“ my uncle cant know about this, he will use me for evil.” My hair and eyes were still black. I looked at him and he looked so scared of me.

“ Sam, please calm down. “ my mom said, she sounded scared. Thunder was heard, I saw some lighting and everything was shacking, oh, and this happens when I am mad, no pissed.

“ Sam, oh my god, calm down. Please!!!” my mom was scared, everyone was scared.

“ Sam, you need to calm down.” Sirius Said. But nothing was calming me down, this was a bad thing I get from Uncle, I have a anger problem.

YEeeep, it was at least 10 minutes before I got calmed down. Sirius was scared, but not of me, of my uncle how he sees Tom in me. I didn’t want that.

“ Sam, are you okay?: Sirius asked.

“ yea, sorry. Sometimes it just comes. I hate it, im so sorry da- Sirius. “ I said

“ Its fine Samantha, by the way. Call me dad. PLEASE” he asked

“ Okay dad, “ we hugged. It wasn’t an awkward hug. But a nice, welcoming hug. Not like Brains hugs.

“ Sam, we better go, wel stop and get your ingeretances for the potion to bring people  back, so you have enough.” I nodded and gave Sirius another hug, I went to give Fred a hug but he walked away before I could. Ass.

When,  we got the stuff. Then went back to the house. Everyone was wondering where we were, but since I was a great lire I got away with it.  

A few weeks went by. Before I knew it, it was  the day of the battle. I will be wearing a mask, the mask  is gold and black, with feathers. It covers the top half of my face.

When there was an hour left before we went I threw on a black dress that went to mid-thigh and nee high boots and my Floor length robe. I grabbed my mask and walked to the meeting room. The Meeting before the battle.  And I was scared.

“ Now, here is the plan for tonight…. Sam, you will go with Lucius and Bella into the departments. You will talk to Potter and his friends, if he does not give the  thing ( I don’t know what he was going after) You will fight with the others, do I make myself clear Sam?” Tom asked.

“ crystal clear Uncle.”

“ Good now…..” I didn’t listen to the rest, I really didn’t want to do this

“ Now, leave everyone, I will be there later. I will kill Potter. “ we all got up and Disappeared into the department, Lucius went first, I was to go with him in a few minutes after he went.  I threw on my mask and waited with Bella.

“ This Better work,” I whispered to her,

“ yes, I know. IT will.” My minutes were up, I walked to were  he was and saw he was talking to Potter.

“ Ahhhh, look at what we have here,  did Potter give it to you yet?” I said, trying and hopping they didn’t know who I was.

“ no, not yet……”

“NOW” harry yelled at us, Bella came and shot spells at them.

By the time we were done we were in this room with something like a I don’t even know, but I knew we were in the death chamber in the department .  

“ HARRRY” I heard someone yell, I looked over and saw my father, fighting with Bella, she hit him with the killing curse. His Body fell on the Ground; I knew I had to bring him back. But in time.

Harry ran after Bella, but I disappred and went to the house. I couldn’t deal with this anymore.  I needed my mom right now, even though Uncle will be mad I left.

2 days after the fight, Brian, Lucius Bella, and a few others got sent to Azkaban. At least I didn’t have to deal with my “ dad” anymore.  

Come on guys! vote and comment! its not hard.....

Love you!!!!

Remember

Vote

Commment

Fan

NOW 

Lucy :)