Us...

It was a warm afternoon, Chloe was in her room getting dressed. She put on a pair of Jean shorts, a light pink t-shirt, and sandals. She put her hair in a pony tail.

"Come on Chlo!" Christi yelled.

Chloe ran downstairs and joined her mom in the car. They drove to the photo shoot where Chloe and Maddie would be modeling. When they got there Chloe gave Maddie a hug and they went to the dressing rooms. The stylist did their hair and make up which took about an hour or two. Then the actual shoot took about another two or three hours.

"Maddie, do you want to come over and swim?" Chloe asked.

"Sure let me ask my mom."

Maddie went up to her mother and asked.

"She said yes!"

"Yay!"

They drove back to Chloe's house and changed into their bikinis and went in the pool. When they heard a knock on the door Maddie answered it.

"Hey, Brandon and Nick. Come in."

Chloe quickly ran to her room. She heard Maddie say, "I'll be right back."

Maddie busted into Chloe's room.

"What was that?"

"Honesty time, I... uh.... how do I day this... I like... Nick."

"Really? Well I like Brandon."

(In this Brandon is let's say 13 years old.)

They walked back out.

"So girls you want to go to the fair?"

"Sure."

They ran to Chloe's room. Maddie put on one of Maddie's dresses. Chloe changed into a pair of shorts that were beige that reached her mid-thigh and a white tank top with a light blue crop top. She kept on her sandals. They straightened each others hair. They applied make up and walked out to the boys. They walked to the fair down the street. Nick and Chloe got on the ferris wheel and so did Maddie and Brandon. When Nick and Chloe reached the top and stopped, Nick.grabbed her hands.

"Chloe, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I love you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

"I love you too." She said.

He pulled her in for a sweet, romantic kiss. When they reached the bottom Chloe and Nick went on the big slide.

"Race ya." Nick said.

"You're on."

With that she pushed her self down, Chloe reached the bottom first. Then they walked to the dart game where the prizes were stuffed animals. Nick won Chloe a big white unicorn. Then they went on the ferris wheel one more time. This time when they got to the top instead of a simple kiss, they made out. The boys walked them home.

"I love you babe." Nick whispered into Chloe's ear during a last hug.

"I love you too."

They kissed one last time then the boys left. Maddie and Chloe went to sleep.

__ Chloe's dream __

I was walking down stairs to get a cup of water. I saw Nick and Maddie making out.

"Maddie, Nick. How could you."

"I lied to you, we knew this would burn you up." Said Maddie while Nick was kissing her neck and rubbing her body up and down.

"I hate you both."

I ran to my room and cried. Then Brandon walked in and sat on my bed.

"It's gonna be ok." He said.

"Really? Why?"

"Cause, I love you." He said giving me a passionate kiss.

__ End of dream __

Chloe woke up with sweat running down her face.

"You ok." Maddie asked.

"Yeah."

Then she went back to sleep.