Chapter 11

Kira's POV

"Dad? is that really you?" I asked. "I-its been a long time." "Yeah,it has." I said. I really don't know why but at that moment I couldn't help it. "I really missed you." I cried hugging him. "I missed you to baby girl." "Aww, codec moment." "BEN!!" " NO! JEFF NO!!!"  "LJ, are they always like this?" I asked watching my dad chase BEN with his knife. "Yeah, sometimes it goes on for days. Well, would you like to meet the others, Kira?" "Others?"

(In the mansion)

"Wow, this is amazing." As I looked around it was all so clean I thought that being killers it would be, well, a mess but it was spotless! "Thank you, child." I heard someone say.  Turning around I saw this faceless man normally I would be scared but this creature was wearing an apron. "Kira this is the infamous Slenderman." "Yes Laughing Jack we've met before. Its nice to see you again." "Hi Lj, Who's this?" said a guy wearing a blue mask that has black ooze coming from his eyes. "Ej this is Kira, Kira this is Ej or Eyeless jack." "Nice to meet you." I said nervously. for some reason I'm scared of Ej. " Lj, can I have her kidneys?" "No, Jack you can't have her kidneys. Come on Kira." "O-ok." I said.

"Thanks, Lj." "No problem, Lollipop."  "So Lj, I was wondering..." "GET BACK HERE BEN!!!!!!" "NOOOOO!"  Just as I was going to tell Lj how I feel my dad and BEN come running. I would have been mad but the look on BEN's face is priceless. "BEN I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" "NOO, JEFF!" I bursted out laughing. "You have a really cute laugh, Kira." Lj said blushing. "Um, t-thank you, Lj." I answered blushing about fifty shades of red. "Boys!" said Slender. "We were just joking.." "Enough, Jeff, stop threatening BEN and BEN just stop." "Yes, Slender." they said in unison. I was very amused that two grown men acted like five year olds. "Its time for dinner."

???POV

Oh no they have her Lord Zalgo will not be happy, but maybe that can work out for the better.