Awkward Situations

To keep safe from Zoom we all spent the night at S.T.A.R Labs. It was an awkward situation. Joe and Iris didn't know I broke up with Cait so I had to explain that in front of her. Cisco was his Cisco self and made the situation even more awkward. The whole night I stayed awake on watch. The entire night I thought over Cait and I's relationship. I kept wondering if I had done the right thing. My eyes started to get heavy until I heard a scream. It was Cait.

"Hey, hey! It's ok, what happened," I whispered.

"Nothing," She mumbled, turning over.

"It was obviously something."

"Just a nightmare."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Ok."

"But I do wanna talk about us."

"I told you, I got you kidnapped."

"No, I got myself kidnapped for being a part of Team Flash. Please don't shut me out like you did after the singularity."

"I'm not trying to shut you out, I'm trying to keep you safe,"

"You said you loved me too much to see me get hurt, but I can handle myself. All this proves is that you never liked me!"

I leaned in and kissed her.

"Cait, I do like you."

We kissed again, except this was more like a make out session.

"You should probably get some sleep," I told Cait.

"Does this mean we are back together?" She asked.

I nodded yes and put her blanket over her. I stayed up the rest of the night, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

When the sun rose, I used my speed to cook pancakes for Cait and I, knowing she would be up any minute. When I got back to S.T.A.R Labs Cait was sitting up against a wall on her phone with her blanket over her legs.
"Blueberry pancakes for one beautiful Caitlin Snow," I whispered trying not to wake up the others who were still sleeping.
Cait grabbed her plate of pancakes and put it down on her lap. I handed her a fork and a water bottle and we ate. I had my stack of six blueberry pancakes while Cait had her 2 blueberry pancakes. When we finished, I ran to Cait's house to wash the dishes and put them away. I ran back to S.T.A.R Labs to get dressed afterwards.
After getting ready for the day me and Cait played Operation while we waited for the others to wake up. The computers started to beep, waking everyone else up. Zoom was in the building.
I got into my scarlet suit and ran through each room in the building until I found him in the hall where the time vault.
This time, I charged after him. I was so mad at him. I used all my anger to throw lightning. He kept catching each bolt and throwing it back at me, sending me flying across the room. I heard footsteps come running towards me. It was Oliver.
He continually shot arrows at Zoom, but Zoom was too fast. Zoom came charging towards me. He grabbed my neck and started to choke me. Oliver caught him off guard and shot him in the leg with an arrow. Zoom screamed in pain and ran away.
"Thanks," I groaned as Oliver helped me off the ground.
Oliver helped me to the cortex where Cait came running to me.
"Is Zoom dead?" Cait asked.
"No, just disabled," I replied.
She helped me onto the hospital bed and started to examine me. She showed me X-rays she took. I broke my leg on the fall down to the ground after being choked by zoom and sprained my neck.
"I have to go back to Star City," Oliver announced leaving the room.

We all said goodbye. Cait put me in a neck brace and my leg in a cast. Even with fast healing abilities, I still have to wait to get better. 

"Since Zoom is disabled, you can go home," I told everyone, trying to sit up.

Iris and Joe got their things and left the room. I asked Cisco to grab some pizza for us. Sure enough, Cisco left and Cait and I were alone. I don't think she even realized we were alone, she was so absorbed in whatever she was doing on the computer. 

"So, do you want to tell people we are back together or..." I asked, shifting around on the bed.

She didn't even look up. She just kept working on whatever she was doing. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, raising my voice.

"Nothing much and yeah sure," She mumbled, not even looking up. 

After a few minutes, Cait got up to check out how I was doing. My neck was better, but my leg was still healing. She took the brace off my neck. I moved my neck around. 

"So whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much," She mumbled, back at her computer, typing away. 

Well, that failed. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. She got up and came over to me. She sat down in a chair she put next to my bed and held my hand. 

"I'm glad we are back together, the house was quiet," She exclaimed.

"Now morning blueberry pancakes will be normal as will movie nights," I explained. 

She smiled. We were gazing into each others eyes when Cisco came in with our pizza.

"Woah, I thought you broke up," He stated. 

"We did, but we are back together, again," Cait explained, staring at me. 

"Ok! Pizza?" Cisco said, holding up the pizza box.

We nodded. Cait grabbed us paper plates and a slice of pizza. We ate and talked to one another. After about an hour, Cait checked on me again. My leg was healed. She took the cast off. I got  up and walked around, still in my Flash suit. I could walk normally, but I was still sore. I tested my speed. Still there. I changed out of my suit and into my regular clothes. I decided to head down to the police station so I could do some work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

I have an idea of where I'm going, so bare with me. 

So, they're back together! 

Follow me on Instagram- flash.xoxo