I glanced through the whole place hoping there'd be an available seat before turning around to exit. Shit I'm so hungry.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung caught me by my wrist to stop me.

Oh right. I forgot he's still here. Great.

"I'm going back to class, why?" I gave him an uninterested look.

"So soon? But you just came in here though." He spoke firmly, still holding onto me.

"Can't you see for yourself. There's no place to sit. And can you let go of me already."

"What do you mean there's no place to sit. There's one there, pabo! Come" He dragged me as we brushed past almost everyone.

And he didn't even warn me before he stopped walking. I could have sworn I almost had my face buried in his chest. Almost.

"Um how is this even an empty table, Taehyung?" I looked at him confused.

"AYEEE KIM YERII WADDUP!" One of them spoke as he held up his hand high, hoping for a high-five.

"And why am I here standing before the idiots?" I glance at each and every one of them with a disgusted look.

"There's a seat here obviously. You can sit here with us," He grinned.

"Excuse me? You mean.. with.. with them? With you?" I pointed my fingers at them as I stared at Taehyung in disbelief.

He smiled so widely at me and nod his head.

"Bitch you gotta be kidding me.." I half whispered and shook my head in despair.

"I'm going, bye" I said as I held up my hand and turned to leave but Taehyung was fast enough to run up in front of me.

"Nope. Nah uh, young lady. You're sitting here with us and that's final." He held a finger in front of my face and spun me around before he started pushing me towards the empty spot.

"Yah yah yah yah yah!" I tried to break free but to no avail. And before I could even refuse any further, I ended up sitting beside the guy who wanted a high-five earlier. And in front of... him. This is hella awkward.

"So uh, can I get a high-five now?"

"Shut up before I pull your ears, Chanyeol." 

Thanks to Taehyung, I'm stuck with the awesomely 7 idiots for the next 40 minutes of break. And it just has to be them. AGAIN.

"What do you want to eat, Yeri. I'll help you buy." Jongin asked as he stood up.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I rested my head on the table.

'ggrrrrbbrzxxcrrpr'

Fuck, what a great timing. Damn it why does it have to growl now.

"Erm nope, I don't think so. That sound tells us you're definitely hungry," Jimin said as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"Wow Yeri. It sounded as if it's been decades since you last ate!" Baekhyun laughed and so did the rest.

"Shut the fuck up." I look at them threateningly.