My foot suddenly got caught on one of the table's leg. And we probably know what was going to happen next.

I tripped. But that wasn't the most embarassing thing.... I wanted to curse but my lips couldn't move.

I clutched tighter onto his sleeves as my eyes widen in shock. Shit. Everyone's attention was on us and I could hear some oohs and aahs. I could even see Mr Michael at the corner of my eye just standing there. He too probably didn't know what to do.

Finally realizing the situation, Jungkook quickly broke it and got up. I got up too and wiped my lips with the back of my sleeves and sprinted out of the room with my head hung low.

I stood outside the class and I saw Jungkook slowly came out too but we avoided gazes. Oh god. Tell me I didn't enjoy it. ITS MY FIRST.

There was a huge gap between us and I could almost smell the awkward atmosphere surrounding us. I secretly stole glances at him and I saw him smiling by himself as he touched his lips...

-------------------------------

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Last warning, seriously. Stop following me!" I sped up while looking at him who was trailing behind me.

"Im not following I swear! We're just going the same way." He grinned sheepishly and fastened his pace to walk beside me.

And I walked faster in front of him. And he caught up. And the cycle repeats. Annoying.

"What are you doing?" I stopped right on track making him bumped into me slightly.

"Walking?"

"More like stalking!"

"Where are you heading, Yeri?" He suddenly asked.

"Cafeteria, why"

"Same! See, I wasn't following you. We're just going the same way," he smiled ever so proudly.

I had my hands placed on my hips as I look at him unbelievably.

"Hmm, maybe it's fate Yeri! Don't you thi-- OW"

"FATE MY ASS!" I stomped on his foot.

"You've been following for the past 10 minutes going around the campus!" I said almost yelling while he was busy trying to balance himself as he holds his foot in pain.

"Wow really? I've been with you this whole time? Oh my god we're really meant for each other," He covered his mouth in dismay and joy filled his face.

I choked on my own saliva. What's new, Taehyung. Ugh. I shook my head and continued my way to the cafeteria leaving him behind.

"Wait for me, fate!" damn it really.

I ignored Taehyung who was now walking beside me as I entered the cafeteria. It was packed but my eyes still wandered for an empty table.

My eyes landed on the table with a group of girls busy chit chatting away. My lips automatically formed a smile and I lifted my foot to approach them.

However, realisation hit me like a truck and I stopped. How could I have forgotten... We're not friends anymore.

I saw Karin turned her attention on me but it was only for a split second before she continued her laughing session with the rest.