Island

Louis pov
I count stop think about the girl. and she EVEN LIKES CARROTS like I do. She seem awesome .
Niall face turn green again form the ocean water.

"Will you be okay often to do the concert bubby" I ask.

Niall nodded. We grabbed our mic and we were about to hit the stage. we stared to sing story of my life. while we were singing I notice the clouds were getting darker. in the middle of the song it begging to rain.

The concert end on the song night changes. it end early because the lady from the specker said all guest please get to your room. It was raining Hard and the band mates went different direction because the crow.

Aria pov
It was raining hard I try to find my room but the crow. I bumped into someone and fail to the ground.

"Sorry wait...Hey I know you" he said.

It was Louis and he help me get up. The ship move left than right. Which cause Louis and I to hold each other. we move left and right cuz the ship. then at the other end of the ship it was sinking. The ship is sinking! Louis saw how I look and said "everything is going be find".

Then the ship turn which cause me to be falling but Louis got my hand."Louis just let me fall you can't hold any longer" I told Louis.

Louis pov
Aria was about to fall in the water but I caught her.
"Louis just let me fall you can't hold any longer" Aria said.

''No I can't lose you''I replied.

but then my hand was getting wet. then she let go of me she fail in the water. my heart sink I lost her. I lost the girl of my dreams. That's what happen before I black out.

Aria pov
I told Louis to let go be he didn't so I did I fall in the water. before I know it I black out. I woke up on shore on a island.i got up and I heard noise...

(A/N plz give me ideas and I need girls for Liam,Naill and Zayn. I need name and which boy u want from above. and ur hair color and eye color.)