The ship

Aria pov
I put the last of my luggage on the ship. I already saw girls lining up to meet one direction. My hope disappear immediately for being able to see one direction boarding. On the ship. I look over a red head girl shoulder and I got back a bitch face. It looks the whole purpose of the trip was not to see one direction

I went to sign in we're the sign said check in. I was greeted with one of the people who work there. Hi welcome to starry stars and smile. I return the smile. I handed him the ticket and got back my room key in return. I got my luggage and left it in my room. I got inside and it was fancy. It had sill sheets on the bed, soft fuzzy blue rug in the middle. On the side of the room there were a kitchen. On the right side there were a big flat screen. I open my closet and set my clothes away. I an hour left for the concert.

So I went to the gift shop. I found a sea turtle neckless for me and a one direction bralsent for my sister a earrings for mom, and sea watch for dad. And some carrots.

I turn around and head for the cashier. But bumped into somebody. Next thing I know it I was on the ground.

''I'm so sorry "I quickly said.

" It's fine my love" a British accent said.

The person help me up. I was screaming inside cuz it's Louis. He have sunglasses and his hood up with carrots. This was odd what was the chances of running into a celebrity at a gift shop.

"Hi I'm Louis" he said.

"Hi I'm aria".

'Are you a fan" he ask looking down at the bracelet I was about to buy.

"Yes but the bracelet is for my sister" I replie. He smile at me.

"Are u going to the concert"?he ask.

"Yeah I just wanted to get something and also get carrots how about you" I said.

"I CAME TOO to get CARROTS" he replie/yell.

I laugh and he join.
"Bye see you at the concert'. he said and left with that.

I then paid for the things and put my see turtle neckless on. And drop off the other things in my room. I walk over we're the stage was get siting up. and while that I was eating my carrots. A couple girls were there and I sat near them.