Unexpected Romance [Teen!lock]

Your pencil tapped atop your notebook anxiously as your knee bounced along with the rhythmic reeling of your thoughts and non-stop brain work. The hands of the clock seemed to trudge around the same track of time slower at the final five minutes of your last class rather than any other moment in the day.
  As you gazed back at your desirous teacher, who seemed to be pleading for the bell's sounds of freedom more than you, the entrancing stare of shining chromatic eyes caught your attention in a tight grasp that seemed to be inescapable.
  The blue-green orbs quickly vanished from your line of vision as the irritating yet relieving ring of the bell sounded. You could not help but watch as the boy who strongly clutched your attention a mere moment ago walked out of the classroom with his messily done hair slightly bouncing with each wide step he took. I've been in this class for a semester. How do I not know him?
~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~
  As the sea of educated and immature teens shuffled to their classes, some halting to converse with friends, you quickly paced to your first class, not entirely aware of the angry hormone skeletons you were cutting through in front of you. The presence of others was not your priority until you crashed into a taller kid, knocking you on your butt.
  "I'm really sorry. I-I wasn't wat-watching where I was going," you mumbled more to yourself than to whoever you harmed. Since you didn't hear a response, you averted your gaze from your belongings scattered on the cold tile to the boy standing in front of you. It was him.
  "Uhh...sorry," you whispered sheepishly again. He continued to stare at you, not in anger nor sadness. His glowing eyes dug deep into yours, and you peeked down to the floor awkwardly. You gathered your supplies before standing back up. "Umm..."
  "Sorry?" He asked, aware you were going to apologize again. You nodded. "It's fine," he stated before walking passed you. You turned, following his tall form with curiosity misting in your eyes. Who was he?
  As you arrived in the sunny courtyard for lunch, you walked over to the lively tree you always sat at. The rough bark of the tree pressed against your back as you relaxed on the grass. Your eyes shut momentarily as you fell deeply in the sounds of your music resonating throughout your snoozing brain. You smiled slightly as your brain teleported to a new world where nothing seemed to matter. Everything was laced with beauty in intricate details, and the sky always covered the environment with a blanket of warm comfort. Your meditation was brought to a halt as you felt a shadow surround you. Opening your eyes, you were met with those chromatic orbs again.
  "Hi?" You asked, straightening yourself up a bit, wanting to seem decent around the boy who interested you much more than most. He bit his lip nervously and shuffled his feet before responding.
  "I'm sorry for running into you earlier." You grinned, playing with the ends of your sleeves with your fingertips.
  "It's completely fine. It was mainly my fault. I didn't look where I was going," you sighed. He shook his head.
  "Well, I had been going at quite a fast pace compared to most, and I walked a route different to what I am used to. I'm not sure why, but I suppose I wanted to try something new. Had I not changed my routine, you would not have ended up on the floor, so truly, it is my wrongdoing," he explained nonchalantly.
  Your eyes widened. "Oh...well, I guess you win," you laughed. "I'm Y/N, by the way."
  "I'm Sherlock. We have our last class together, so I did have an idea of who you were."
  "I never really focus on other people in my classes, so it is not surprise I didn't know your name," you sighed. "Would you like to sit down?" Sherlock nodded happily before taking a seat next to you. You had taken this time to notice how handsome he was. He wore a black button up with black jeans, and some converse. He had a blue bow tie and thick framed glasses that were partially blocked by the thick mess of curls he had on his head. He was fairly tall and toned. He fit well into what he wore, and he seemed very intelligent, too.
  You realized he was staring at you and vice versa. Your cheeks tinted a slight pink as you looked away at the ombre sky.
  "Are you okay?" He asked worryingly.
  "Yea, I'm great! Why do you ask?"
  "Well, your cheeks were slightly red and I thought you may be sick?" He asked. You laughed and shook your head.
  "I'm not sick," you replied. He nodded and whispered to himself.
  "Oh..." Your mind was planning what to say next, and you had the urge to ask why he was staring at you. It was risky, but you needed to know.
  "May I ask you something?" He peered at you, fear presenting itself on his handsome features. He nodded. "This may seem weird, but why were you staring at me so intently yeaterday during class and today in the hall?" A deep blush crept upon his pale face as you examined him.
  "I-I well...if I'm being honest, you...intrigue me," he answered. A puzzled look grew on your face.
  "Me? Why?" You questioned.
  "You seem different. You seem very intelligent and interesting, like you have many layers to who you are. You are also quite beautiful, too." He practically whispered the last part to himself, but you still heard it.
  "Wow, thank you so much. I feel the same way about you and then some," you smirked. Your eyes locked with his entrancing ones. You both leaned in, lips touching gracefully as you moved in sync. The kiss lasted a few seconds, but it was amazing. "I normally don't move fast like this...or do this at all," you mumbled shyly. Sherlock smiled. He wrapped a strong arm around your shoulders.
  "It's okay. We don't need to move fast. We could move on like this never happened if you'd like," he sighed sadly. You rested your head on his shoulder.
  "No, I like it."