"Trying to what?" he growled at me.

I blinked at him, no way was I going to swell his ego anymore, "I HADN'T REALLY PLANNED THAT FAR, I JUST WANTED OUT OF THE ROOM! YOU INSENSITIVE LAMP!" he dropped it another inch, "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" I cried out.

He glared harder at me, "I think you were trying to escape because you know something about the vile" he sneered.

"THE VIL- I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THAT LITTLE CONTAINER OF LISTERINE!" I screeched still struggling as I dangling above rock and ocean.

"I don't believe you. I think you know how to open it" he burned looking at me.

"I CAN BARELY OPEN DOORS, WHY WOULD I KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE VILE!" I screamed back at him.

He blinked at me, obviously realizing the sad, pitiful, but honest truth. I knew nothing. That didn't stop the questioning, "Why were you escaping?" he growled.

I whimpered in annoyance and fear, "I DON'T KNOW!" I cried out still trying to hold onto the rope, and life.

He stared harder at me, "Were you trying to escape me?" he asked.

He and I both knew the answer was no, I had some strange and disgustingly nauseous attachment to the blue condom. There was a bond between us, I hadn't thought of leaving him, or did I want to think about it, especially since I knew he had some evil world corrupting plan that I had a responsibility to try to stop.

But I have pride, and he has an ego, so "YES!" I screamed back at him pissed he was suspending me in mid air to play twenty fucking questions.

He dropped the rope another five inches releasing another of my shrill, soul fearing screams. "NO, NO, NO!" I screamed fixing my answer.

He smirked at me, "Do you want to have sex with me?" he asked like it was a normal question.

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull, "YOU HAVE ME DANGLING FOR THIS?!" I screamed at him.

"Did you honestly think your little questions wouldn't have repercussions?" he asked an evil smirk planted firmly on his face.

"I'M NOT ANSWERING THAT DUMB FUC-" he dropped the rope another 10 inches, "YES! YES! YES!" I screamed hoping he'd stop.

"Yes what?" he beamed standing proudly in front of me.

I gritted my teeth, my arms in severe pain and he needs an ego stroking, "Yes, I want to have sex with you" I ground out between a scowl on my face.

He smirked, "How exactly?" he grinned, he was enjoying this too much.

Evil son of a bitch, "HOW WHAT?!" I screamed at him infuriated.

"How would you like to have sex with me" he finished, if evil had a face it would be his, this embarrassing, sick, sadistic, monster was truly doing this to me.

He had me hung up and was demanding a fucking play by play of how I wanted to have sex with him. I was with a truly delusional mother fucker and I was in shock.

I knew he was a villain, but this was something else entirely.

"YOU MIND AS WELL DROP ME THE FUCK NOW, BECAUSE I AM NOT DOIN-" He released the rope completely and gravity yanked me down like a bitch. I screamed as the seconds brought me deathly closer to rocks and water, when I was suddenly yanked to a stop.

I screamed at the abrupt yank. I was then pulled back up to a glaring Blake, "Want to try that again?" he asked.

I was pissed and trying not to cry all at the same time. This is not how I should have been woken up. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!" I growled at him.