When Forgotten (a One Direction fan fic)

Harry's POV

"Mr. Styles do you feel alright?" I rub my eyes and sit up running my hands through my curly hair. "Yeah I'm all right just a slight head ache. What, where am I?" I ask looking around but then realizing I was in the hospital. "The hospital why am I here?" I blurt before she could answer me she smiles gently at me. " You were in a car accident on the way home from a concert with the rest of the boys." She says. "The rest of the boys?" I ask confused who would I be with? "You know, Louis, Zayn Liam and Niall." She says. "Their all ok Niall got the worst of it though he has to where I back brace for a few weeks but other than that he's Ok, no one else has woken up yet though." She explains. "I don't know any of those people"I say confused. "You don't remember them? Not even a little?" She asks she looked sad, but I had no idea why she would be. "No sorry, love was I close to them? I ask. "You could say that." She says but it only came out a whisper, a nurse suddenly pops her head in. "Channing, Liam has woken up." She says. "Oh thank you, Harry if you need me just press that button" Channing says pointing to a button on the wall then she runs out followed out by the nurse. She said my name I think as I smile secretly to my self.

Channing's POV

After talking to all the boys who woke up one after the other I found out that all of them had lost a bit of memory, they don't remember each other being in the band or going to audition in the X factor that year. I have now gathered the boys in Niall's room secretly. "boys I have contacted all of your parents and the management who you probably don't know and they all think that you guys shouldn't know about your past three and a half years. But I think you all deserve to know. I think the you that you don't remember would want me to tell you. You boys were in the most popular boy band in the world and could still be. In 2010 All of you auditioned as solo artist but after the second audition the judges realized that they didn't like you as solo artists and they kicked you off but they brought you back putting you in the band that was soon named One Direction." I say. "We're in a boy band that is so... gay. Louis says laughing. "Your laughing now but all the guys in the world would kill to be you." I point out. "They'd want to be me anyway I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson." he Sasses. "what everyone's saying is true you are very sassy." I say. " what do you mean by' everyone '? he asks almost nervously. "All the boys in interviews and video diaries always said that you were very sassy and you've referred to yourself being the sass master from Doncaster." I say. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah" I reply. "Wait what about me?" Niall asks excitedly. "Nialler, fresh prince of Mullingar, Special Snowflake and baby nandos." I say. "Special Snow flake what the heck is that? " Harry asks confused. "We'll it's just a term saying that your special in your own way. It's a good nickname don't take it the wrong way and it fits Niall." I say defensively. " It is kind of cute." Zayn points out. "See, thank you, zayn." I say he smiles and nods. "aww your shy gain I say smiling. before any of the boys could ask I say."during x factor you were way shy but as x factor progressed the boys brought out the... not shy Zayn." I say. "I guys we have to do that again, build Zayns confidence." liam says smiling over at Zayn, Zayn smiles back shyly then the door swung open making us all jump Simon Cowell closed the door behind him and he then faced us with a smile on his face. "Boys' are you all all right?" "Oh hey Simon haven't seen you in a while, been two years yeah?" Liam says just like he did in his second audition on X factor Simon looks at Liam likes he's crazy."Channing can I talk to you outside?" Simon asks opening the door for me I nod and start to walk out but I was stopped when someone grabbed my arm I turn to see Harry. "Your coming back right? you won't leave us?" He asks. "I'll be right back, you guys don't have to worry I'll just be outside the door. I say then he hestaintly let's go. I smile at them before walking out the door Simon walks out after me shutting the door behind him."Channing I'm very impressed they seem attached to you. Your still up for this?" Simon asks. "of course I am. I want to help these boys. But I also want them to choose between us, I want them to be comfortable with the person who is telling hem about the past three years." I say pitting my hands in my pockets."understandable but I already know their all going to choose. Simon says shrugging. "I know I just want to make sure." I say smiling poking him on the chest playfully."Then let's go find out." He says opening the door I step inside noticing Simon coming in an then hutting he door behind him. The boys' all smile when We walk in."Boys we want you all to be comfortable with whomever you choose to tell you about the last three years so we both agreed we want you to vote between us. Now whoever wants Channing please raise your hand." Simon says before he could even finish All the boy hands shot up."I told you so." Simon mutters to me almost begrudgingly." I have a question, I do love you Channing but I just want to know something." Niall says adorably. "Ahh I love you too, Niall what is it? I say as his smile widens. "Well on TV, simon you don't seem...very trusting so why do you trust Channing? With us I mean." he asks innocently simon laugh before answering. "Well before my mother passed she was in this hospital for at least two years and Channing here was here nurse, I visited my mother three times a week and all she would talk about was Channing. Mother adored Channing and after she learned that Channing was an orphan she adopted Channing because then Channing was only seventeen a nurse in training. So Channing's my sister that's mainly the reason why I trust her so much and cause I love her." Simon says. "Aww I love you too." I say giving him a half hug.