Betrayed

**Hey guys new chapter!! Hope you guys liked the last one and will like this one. Please read and vote, thank you!!**

Prince's P.O.V

"You can't go back there!" Onya yelled as she tried to get past Ray

"shut up, save it for someone who cares" I said as my hand rested on the door nob, after slightly twisting it,

Tears sprang from my eyes as I walked towards Justice and wrapped him in my arms as I walked out of the room.

Ray's P.O.V

I was holding Onya back as Ray walked in the back to get Justice.

"Let me go!" Onya yelled

"You kidnapped my nephew and you think I'm going to let you go" I said as I stared at this girl

Just then ROC and Prod walked through the door

"Where's Prince?" Prod asked

"In the back" I said

"well why don't you go see what's up, we got this up here" Prod said before I made my way to the back

"Aye bro, you got him" I said as I pushed the door open

Prince was in the corner craddleing Justice as tears spilled down his cheeks.

"Hey bro, you good?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder

"I thought I lost him" Prince said still staring out the window

PRODS P.O.V

Rocs been acting pretty strange since we left Nick's house, but I just slid that too the back of my mind as I guarded the hallway, I heard slight whispering from Onya and Roc, so I turned around facing Onya and Roc.

"Don't move" ROC said as he held a pistol aiming right at me

"What the hell, Roc, what are you doing??" I said " what's going on? I thought we were bros"

"Shut up!" ROC said

"Bros before hoes" I said

"Shut up, you pathetic fool" Onya said as she stood up "He's one of us now"

"You..." I began before I was cut off

"Shut up and save it for someone who cares" Onya said before walking out the front door "Just shoot him already so we can go"

"Sorry" ROC said looking sympathetic

"Sorry?" I said before ROC pulled the trigger on the pistol shooting me right in me leg and then running out after Onya

"Ahhh!" I cried.

Ray's P.O.V

"what the hell was that!" Ray said as we made our way towards the living room.

Prince shielded Justice away from any danger he thought was in here.

"Oh shit, Prod, aye keep your eyes open bro, come on, where the hell is Roc?"

Prince ran out side to see where Onya and ROC were, before putting Justice in his car seat and starting the car as I came out carrying Prod to the back seat.

Prince's P.O.V

As we made our way to the hospital I called everyone to let them know where we were headed, funny thing is ROC didn't answer.

The ride was quiet besides hearing Ray say "keep your eyes on me, breath slowly".

About five minutes later we made it to the hospital, the nurses rushed out and took Prod on a gurney and took him to a room, we made our way to the waiting room, me sitting in a chair bouncing Justice up and down on my knee and Ray sitting next to me, trying to get in touch with Roc.