Chapter 2: Texting IS the answer

What am I gonna do? I have to say something to Baileigh before I ge my self mad at her for something that's not her fault. Without thinnking, I pulled my phone out ( my old iPhone) and texted Baileigh.

Sorry Bai, but I just have to let you know I'm still in love with Chandler. I'm not tryind to make you feel guilty, but I just wanted to tell my bestfriend. Keep dating him, but I just needed to get t out before I burst. Love ya, -Mady </3 :')

I wasn't sure where she was but a few minutes later she replied: Omg :,,,( I'm so sorry Madyson! I never wold have dated him and gotten myself into this if I would have known. I'm sorry, Mady, but I don't think I can break up with him now...</3 :,(

I just told her it was ok and I didn't mind that I just needed to tell somebody. I felt a little releived but I still felt like there was sometihing I needed to do. I thought about fo at least 20 minutes. The it hit me, I needed to tell Chandler. I got my phone and kept ttyping but couldn't put it out the right way. So finally I just sent: </3...I never stopped loving you... he replied instantly with a single question mark then Nevermind the ?, meet tomorrow after school at my car. This immiedietly confused me. i didnt know what the heck he was talking about, but I followed through.