Sisterly Love?

Hey guys! I'm new to Wattpad and this is my first story ever so if you like it comment/vote! I'd apprieciate it! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

I  couldn't stand this any longer. Him, holding hands, with my twin sister. Baileigh Kate Jensynn is my bestfriend and my twin sisterr. We aren't identical, yet people still confuse us. That drives me crazy.  Baileigh and I told each other everything., except that I was in love with her boyfriend. I used to date Chandler Blake, but HE broke up with ME. I was still upset about it. It was about eight monthes ago, and I told Baileigh I  was totally over because I knew she had been crusing on him since we broke up.  To be honest, I think thats why he broke up with me...to date Bai, I mean. She had gorgeous blonde hair, an amazing tan, ocean-deep blue eyes, the sweetest smile, I mean she was beautiful. I guess she had just something about her, a strange sexiness, that made the guys want her more than they want me. I have brown hair, emerald green eyes, and just looked average. I'm not ugly, but I'm nowhere near as gorgous as Baileigh. I admit it. I Madyson Paige Jensynn, am jealous of my twin sister. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! I know it was short and quite possibly boring but just stay with me!