Kapteil 1 : meeting Teito Klein

Alice~

Today is Friday. I always wake up at 5' clock everyday. I go to school daily but hate going . I woke up and immediately got up to get ready . As soon as I get ready , I ate my breakfast and went outside to reach my school by walking. It takes me about 20 minutes to reach school . This the reason why I get up hurry and reach school on time . I am class president of my classroom. I managed to reach my classroom but William jumped at me to hug me . I beaten him up and told him not do it again. He went to clinic with his broken fingers. Suddenly, our games teacher came and ordered to remain silent as he came to announce something that is " Good Morning everyone. Your class teacher is absent so I will take class to play games . " said our games instructor. Although he was talking to our class , I was discussing about my favourite anime " 07 - Ghost " with my friends. My favourite character is Teito Klein. Marie's favourite was Labardor . We all went to playground to play football.

We were playing by having 2 team. We were enjoying playing with each other. I will tell you tat usually our games period is taken by teachers to finish our course . I really hate this . I love to study which doesn't mean I love all time but our course is already finished and they are making us to sit in our class all time. This limit . I was passing ball to teammate suddenly a skeleton type appear with scythe and strike us all . When games teacher came and announced to return ,he turned back and saw nobody was there. He was shocked and began to cry .

Meanwhile* ° 0°

Teito Klein ~~~~~~~

I was returning to my "best" friend , Mikage suddenly I saw a girl with boy who were lying on grass unconscious . Both of them are injured and had had different injuries . Girl had injury at her head while boy had injury at his hand . I called Mikage and he came immediately. I told him to carry boy while I carry girl. We carried them and put them at different bed in infilmitry. Girl was so beautiful as she had orange hair and was murmuring something about something that I don't know.

Alice*******~*****
I was dreaming something and saying to not leave me alone . I woke and thought that it was just a dream . I noticed that someone was watching me and I sceamed at him °//////° . It was embarrassed . Boy was so cute and pretty . I asked him where i am . he told me that I was at Barsbug Military Academy' s infilmitry room. I can't believe that I am in 07 - Ghost world. " I am Alice ,nice to meet you. By the way what is your name. " i said . He told me that his name is Teito Klein. We introduced ourselves and asked me why I am here . I began to tell story how I end up here . He said "I see" I can't believe that I was talking to my favourite character. Suddenly a boy came and asked me who is this boy . l was shocked to hear that William is also here . William is actually pevert . I told them this is William along with his personality. Blonde haired guy introduced as Mikage Celestien. Suddenly William woke up and jumped from bed to attack me but I dodged immediately and attack was on Mikage . Both of them fall down comedily. William's expression was T -T . He behave in such a way that I felt to beat him up.

I took him and beaten him up leaving both boys sweat dropped . " Mistress please let me take over your body " I hear voice and was tense that someone was calling me Mistress . Teito noticed it and asked me how I was feeling . I told that I was fine . My vision began to fade away and some soul was trying to possess me .

Normal ~~~~~¥€~~~~

Teito asked 'Alice '" Who are you really ? You not Alice." 'Alice' smiled and said " I am Zangetsu. My mistress don't want to kill you . " William was shocked to hear what he said Alice's eyes was orange .

Find out in next Kaptiel . will Alice will regain control of her body or not ? Will William will improve or not?

Everyone , I will try to finish this story but don't get angry as I am writing this for first time. Besides * I don't own anything expect my OCs.*

Next time I will introduced Alice's friends

Bye. For. Now