Chapter 6 - Mystery Girl

(You may say that this story is like Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez and Drew Seely, and yes, that's kind of the plot ish of the story or at least how they meet is. Sorry if it's cheesy, I wrote this in my free time and had barely any time to edit it and read it over.)

Song Of The Chapter

Stuck In The Middle by Boys Like Girls

this song can also go with the next chapters

~~~~~~~

Savannah's POV

My weekend went by extremely fast. I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.

I woke up to a bright sun through my windows, covering every inch of my room. I hopped out of bed and got ready for school. I put on black leggings, a denim button-up collared shirt, and my beige moccasins. Even though there was sun, it was still chilly outside since winter was rapidly approaching so I put on a maroon colored knit infinity scarf. After barely applying any makeup, I skipped downstairs with my backpack and just grabbed a quick snack before heading out to my car and driving to school.

~~~~~~~

Austin's POV

"Dude, I gotta ask who that girl was from Friday night." I walked with Alex down the halls to the school office. I asked them if I could make an announcement during first period because I desperately wanted to know who the girl was. After constant begging, they finally agreed.

It was five minutes into first period and I was ready to find out who the girl was.

"Hey guys, it's Austin Mahone." I cleared my throat afterwards, knowing there would be girls screaming.

~~~~~~~

Savannah's POV

When Austin's voice came over the loudspeaker, I couldn't help but smile and memories of the dance rushed back into my head.

Almost every single girl in the classroom started screaming. Except for me, and Ariana who just looked at each other and laughed. Then there were those girls who didn't give a care about who he was.

"So last Friday, I was at the black and white ball." He started and I immediately froze. "And I danced with this girl." He continued and I noticed the teacher roll his eyes. "For some reason, after we danced, you just took off and left. But I noticed that you had dropped your iPod. I really want to find this girl so if it was you and I have your iPod, tell me the name of the song that you played, and what I asked you before you left. Thanks again for an amazing night... and you guys can continue your class." He finished.

There were many whispers going around the room and I noticed one especially annoying person grinning. Kailey.

Ariana and I both turned to each other, wide eyed and speechless.

~~~~~~~

A few classes rolled by and it was finally lunch, meaning I could talk about the 'incident' with Ariana. I sat at the lunch table with Ariana, looking around to make sure no one heard our conversation for they could've taken the information and told others.

"Should I tell him?" I asked softly, taking a sip from my water bottle.

"Do you want to? I mean, look, he's already crowded around those girls." She pointed behind me and I turned around to see a large group of girls crowding around him, each wanting their turn to give him answers.

"I don't know... what if I tell him and he doesn't find me so interesting anymore?" I turned back to Ariana.

"We'll never know if you don't try." Ariana shrugged.